Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

laugh.gif
 @ Gay
I don't know what the hell is going on with this team. Where is their leader?

Why is there no pure shooter on this team to come off the bench? This is a slow start and they'll get better as they gel but not having at least one sharpshooting dude on the perimeter is a coaching mistake.

Why is there no pure shooter on this team to come off the bench? This is a slow start and they'll get better as they gel but not having at least one sharpshooting dude on the perimeter is a coaching mistake.

i'm a bit behind yall watching on dvr so i just saw that rudy miss. embarrassing.

anybody enjoy FIBA style more than the NBA? i like the physical play

i'm a bit behind yall watching on dvr so i just saw that rudy miss. embarrassing.

anybody enjoy FIBA style more than the NBA? i like the physical play

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

homer or not, Rudy is the go to scorer on this team until further evidence proves me wrong.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got a problem?

I know it should be Durant, but its obvious that he's a streaky shooter. Its just Rudy been the most consistent scorer thus far when he gets opportunities to score, can get his shot over anybody and strong enough to take the contact. When Durant gets back on, he'll be that guy. They need him come tournament time. 

Don't get me wrong, the team isn't going to go anywhere if Durant doesn't step up as the number 1. The 2008 team had several guys to fill that role, but everybody has given it to him and he hasn't figured it out yet.

This team is just built terribly anyway. Granger really doesn't have no need on the team. Basically 5 PG's (about 3 who can't shoot a lick) and no post game. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

homer or not, Rudy is the go to scorer on this team until further evidence proves me wrong.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got a problem?

I know it should be Durant, but its obvious that he's a streaky shooter. Its just Rudy been the most consistent scorer thus far when he gets opportunities to score, can get his shot over anybody and strong enough to take the contact. When Durant gets back on, he'll be that guy. They need him come tournament time. 

Don't get me wrong, the team isn't going to go anywhere if Durant doesn't step up as the number 1. The 2008 team had several guys to fill that role, but everybody has given it to him and he hasn't figured it out yet.

This team is just built terribly anyway. Granger really doesn't have no need on the team. Basically 5 PG's (about 3 who can't shoot a lick) and no post game. 

Back
Top Bottom