Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

The FIBA World Championship starts next week right?

Does anyone know what channel(s) are going to be televising the games?

The FIBA World Championship starts next week right?

Does anyone know what channel(s) are going to be televising the games?

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

homer or not, Rudy is the go to scorer on this team until further evidence proves me wrong.

Not really, but he seems like the only dude that consistently wants to shoot the ball when he gets it.
Also, Chauncey Billups has been playing like absolute TRASH. Dude must be crying himself asleep nowadays with his phone in his hand waiting for Melo to call him back.

homer or not, Rudy is the go to scorer on this team until further evidence proves me wrong.

Not really, but he seems like the only dude that consistently wants to shoot the ball when he gets it.
Also, Chauncey Billups has been playing like absolute TRASH. Dude must be crying himself asleep nowadays with his phone in his hand waiting for Melo to call him back.

i think westbrook made the team now...IMO its between rondo and rose who get's cut...

i'd take rondo over rose right now because rose doesnt seem to be able to do much when he's not getting an iso....rondo isnt a shooter but he's a better passer and defender and he'll score 1 or 2 baskets per game w/o forcing a tough shot.

i think westbrook made the team now...IMO its between rondo and rose who get's cut...

i'd take rondo over rose right now because rose doesnt seem to be able to do much when he's not getting an iso....rondo isnt a shooter but he's a better passer and defender and he'll score 1 or 2 baskets per game w/o forcing a tough shot.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Nike needs to make its way back into the NBA and sponsor the team uniforms (Clean and Simple)
Stop *****ing about the jersey issue. Nike wants nothing to do with the jersey/apparel contract. There is no money in it.

Originally Posted by ajrocka

Nike needs to make its way back into the NBA and sponsor the team uniforms (Clean and Simple)
Stop *****ing about the jersey issue. Nike wants nothing to do with the jersey/apparel contract. There is no money in it.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got a problem?

I know it should be Durant, but its obvious that he's a streaky shooter. Its just Rudy been the most consistent scorer thus far when he gets opportunities to score, can get his shot over anybody and strong enough to take the contact. When Durant gets back on, he'll be that guy. They need him come tournament time. 

Don't get me wrong, the team isn't going to go anywhere if Durant doesn't step up as the number 1. The 2008 team had several guys to fill that role, but everybody has given it to him and he hasn't figured it out yet.

This team is just built terribly anyway. Granger really doesn't have no need on the team. Basically 5 PG's (about 3 who can't shoot a lick) and no post game. 
you have a point. offensively gay can check kd

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Got a problem?

I know it should be Durant, but its obvious that he's a streaky shooter. Its just Rudy been the most consistent scorer thus far when he gets opportunities to score, can get his shot over anybody and strong enough to take the contact. When Durant gets back on, he'll be that guy. They need him come tournament time. 

Don't get me wrong, the team isn't going to go anywhere if Durant doesn't step up as the number 1. The 2008 team had several guys to fill that role, but everybody has given it to him and he hasn't figured it out yet.

This team is just built terribly anyway. Granger really doesn't have no need on the team. Basically 5 PG's (about 3 who can't shoot a lick) and no post game. 
you have a point. offensively gay can check kd

I'm just watching the game right now...damn that court must be slippery as hell.

That breakaway that Rudy missed, he lost his footing when he planted. A Lithuanian player also lost his footing on a breakaway
smh.gif

Awful offense by the US early on, BUT, a lot of those shots were halfway in and just rimmed out. I thought they played D quite well, however, halfcourt execution on offense needs a lot of work.

I'm just watching the game right now...damn that court must be slippery as hell.

That breakaway that Rudy missed, he lost his footing when he planted. A Lithuanian player also lost his footing on a breakaway
smh.gif

Awful offense by the US early on, BUT, a lot of those shots were halfway in and just rimmed out. I thought they played D quite well, however, halfcourt execution on offense needs a lot of work.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Well considering that he's been playing absolutely subpar the entire summer/camp as opposed to the other two (one of which has garnered great praise from K) the other who has played much better than Russ, now he has a decent game and he should get catapulted over the other two yea... sure
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Well considering that he's been playing absolutely subpar the entire summer/camp as opposed to the other two (one of which has garnered great praise from K) the other who has played much better than Russ, now he has a decent game and he should get catapulted over the other two yea... sure
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DubA169

is it true that the spain USA game isnt on television?

the replay comes on at 7pmPT on ESPN2. its on live on ESPN.com at 12PM PT

i actually think its on NBA TV at 3 pm. thats what it says when i look at the guide.

i hate espn so much. they dont say that its on NBA TV. they just say ESPN 3. but of course they mention yesterdays game was on ESPN
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DubA169

is it true that the spain USA game isnt on television?

the replay comes on at 7pmPT on ESPN2. its on live on ESPN.com at 12PM PT

i actually think its on NBA TV at 3 pm. thats what it says when i look at the guide.

i hate espn so much. they dont say that its on NBA TV. they just say ESPN 3. but of course they mention yesterdays game was on ESPN
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom