Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

this team is playing like its the only game they'll ever play and still barely up.... I hate teams that suck that all of a sudden make miracles

this team is playing like its the only game they'll ever play and still barely up.... I hate teams that suck that all of a sudden make miracles

Eric Gordon
laugh.gif

The defense finally woke up.  They finally realized they're allowed to push and $#@#, unlike the NBA.

This announcer is +#$! annoying.

The defense finally woke up.  They finally realized they're allowed to push and $#@#, unlike the NBA.

This announcer is +#$! annoying.

This team is terrible to watch.  I guess the reason I say that is most of these players you do not get to see unless you have NBA TV or league pass or whatever it is.  I hope this is not a sign of things to come for Rondo when Garnett and company hang it up.  If he is not getting his stuff in transition, his game is virtually non existent in the half court set.

This team is terrible to watch.  I guess the reason I say that is most of these players you do not get to see unless you have NBA TV or league pass or whatever it is.  I hope this is not a sign of things to come for Rondo when Garnett and company hang it up.  If he is not getting his stuff in transition, his game is virtually non existent in the half court set.

Rondo has no business playing international ball.... Dude can't even hit an elbow jumper... where is JJ reddick or someone that can shoot???

Rondo has no business playing international ball.... Dude can't even hit an elbow jumper... where is JJ reddick or someone that can shoot???

Nike needs to make its way back into the NBA and sponsor the team uniforms (Clean and Simple)

Nike needs to make its way back into the NBA and sponsor the team uniforms (Clean and Simple)

Back
Top Bottom