Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

My dude KD
pimp.gif

Rose and Durant coming up clutch in the last 2 minutes....love seeing that....

I'm expecting to see a rematch of this game in the championship game...

Rose and Durant coming up clutch in the last 2 minutes....love seeing that....

I'm expecting to see a rematch of this game in the championship game...

Rubio no-look pass to the corner...what the heck?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shooter was out of position because he had to go out of his way to get the ball

Rubio no-look pass to the corner...what the heck?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Shooter was out of position because he had to go out of his way to get the ball

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

rubio is by far the smartest pg on the floor

smart as in completely wreckless with the ball? Dudes trying too hard out there. simple passes are key

Originally Posted by Kal Ripped Ken

rubio is by far the smartest pg on the floor

smart as in completely wreckless with the ball? Dudes trying too hard out there. simple passes are key

This game highlights how the high turnover with our roster continues to hurt us. The pick and roll D is still terrible and until that improves this squad is in serious trouble.

Rubio is hilarious. This game worries me, cuz I feel like USA played maybe just a bit above average and we literally barely squeaked by with the help of Durant's studly performance.......

This game highlights how the high turnover with our roster continues to hurt us. The pick and roll D is still terrible and until that improves this squad is in serious trouble.

Rubio is hilarious. This game worries me, cuz I feel like USA played maybe just a bit above average and we literally barely squeaked by with the help of Durant's studly performance.......

Back
Top Bottom