Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

espn classec.
funny how i just notice i dont have that channel anymore !%+
me too.. direct tv? and someone needs to update this thread.. i was searching all my sports channel to find this game to only find out, i dont even have the channel.

espn classec.
me too.. direct tv? and someone needs to update this thread.. i was searching all my sports channel to find this game to only find out, i dont even have the channel.

espn classec.

espn classec.

Originally Posted by Addict4Sneakers

Igoudala is looking like trash. I haven't been impressed by his play at all this summer
its because he added 9 pounds of muscle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

surprising how many people are not following this team, even though there are some good players on it. So be it, we will still win GOLD!
Well, when your cable provider basically makes it impossible to watch the games, then it's hard to follow. Comcast put ESPN Classic in some random package in deep cable and I don't get it anymore. I get every other channel on earth, practically, and no Classic. I'll watch the replay tonight on ESPN.

surprising how many people are not following this team, even though there are some good players on it. So be it, we will still win GOLD!
Well, when your cable provider basically makes it impossible to watch the games, then it's hard to follow. Comcast put ESPN Classic in some random package in deep cable and I don't get it anymore. I get every other channel on earth, practically, and no Classic. I'll watch the replay tonight on ESPN.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This

Not to mention the quality of espn3 is terrible.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

This

Not to mention the quality of espn3 is terrible.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Igoudala is looking like trash. I haven't been impressed by his play at all this summer

so the game he won MVP he was trash also? he had back to back good games

OJ should still be on the team over gordon
EG is good, but its not like OJ isn't capable of doing the same thing. Its just a pick and choose thing.
I didn't get a chance to catch the game though.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

so the game he won MVP he was trash also? he had back to back good games

OJ should still be on the team over gordon
EG is good, but its not like OJ isn't capable of doing the same thing. Its just a pick and choose thing.
I didn't get a chance to catch the game though.

Why every time Gordon have a good performance y'all gotta start talking about OJ
laugh.gif

They play different games, OJ isn't nearly the 3 pt shooter nor the the penetrator that Gordon is.

Why every time Gordon have a good performance y'all gotta start talking about OJ
laugh.gif

They play different games, OJ isn't nearly the 3 pt shooter nor the the penetrator that Gordon is.

Originally Posted by bballah3

Im just wondering how Tyson Chandler is 7 feet tall and can only grab 1 rebound....

I wonder that myself. He needs to take notes from K Love. The boy is a true warrior out there
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bballah3

Im just wondering how Tyson Chandler is 7 feet tall and can only grab 1 rebound....

I wonder that myself. He needs to take notes from K Love. The boy is a true warrior out there
pimp.gif

Would it be asking too much from Team USA to adopt some type of goonery like swatting shots taken after the whistle like the Celtics do? 
laugh.gif

Would it be asking too much from Team USA to adopt some type of goonery like swatting shots taken after the whistle like the Celtics do? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom