Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

gordon
pimp.gif

mhykcg.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

gordon
pimp.gif
mhykcg.gif
pimp.gif

From what I saw, Durant, Rose, and Gordon impressed. Curry was too lackadaisical with the ball when he had it in his hands. Iguodala should be banned from taking any jumpshots 
sick.gif
. Granger is TERRIBLE. Kevin Love needs more playtime; he only played a few minutes but grabbed a ton of offensive boards. Westbrook looked good out there.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

gordon
pimp.gif
mhykcg.gif
pimp.gif

From what I saw, Durant, Rose, and Gordon impressed. Curry was too lackadaisical with the ball when he had it in his hands. Iguodala should be banned from taking any jumpshots 
sick.gif
. Granger is TERRIBLE. Kevin Love needs more playtime; he only played a few minutes but grabbed a ton of offensive boards. Westbrook looked good out there.

I know Team USA is trying out new defenses and such...... but when they are in man, we are waaaaaay to switch-happy. We literally switch through everything. Those switches naturally caused mismatches and we got burnt a few times with our over-switching. I mean by switching everything it causes a little bit less confusion then having to fight through screens, but we were seriously OD'ing on the switches
laugh.gif
Maybe we are saving our 'orange' for Turkey and ditch the man D
pimp.gif

I know Team USA is trying out new defenses and such...... but when they are in man, we are waaaaaay to switch-happy. We literally switch through everything. Those switches naturally caused mismatches and we got burnt a few times with our over-switching. I mean by switching everything it causes a little bit less confusion then having to fight through screens, but we were seriously OD'ing on the switches
laugh.gif
Maybe we are saving our 'orange' for Turkey and ditch the man D
pimp.gif

Lamar coming with the game.

End of first and we are up by 2.

surprising how many people are not following this team, even though there are some good players on it. So be it, we will still win GOLD!

Let go USA!

Lamar coming with the game.

End of first and we are up by 2.

surprising how many people are not following this team, even though there are some good players on it. So be it, we will still win GOLD!

Let go USA!

Back
Top Bottom