Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Damm Iggy on iceskates, ++!% was embarrassing.

Great finish so lucky though, team has major adjustments to make.

We need to smarten up, some of decisions we were making on the court was just 
indifferent.gif

Yo that was crazy!!! That guy played the missed free throw so well.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What a crazy afternoon basketball viewing experience
laugh.gif

Splitter might be a good player this year in the NBA. Dude has some legit post moves.

Yo that was crazy!!! That guy played the missed free throw so well.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What a crazy afternoon basketball viewing experience
laugh.gif

Splitter might be a good player this year in the NBA. Dude has some legit post moves.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This squad has one of the lowest collective B-Ball IQ's of any Team USA that I've seen.

nah, one that played in Athens and other one that played in Indy few years back finishing in 6th were pretty bad but I agree with you, these knuckleheads be playing with their heads stuck up in they +%!*#. Seriously. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

This squad has one of the lowest collective B-Ball IQ's of any Team USA that I've seen.

nah, one that played in Athens and other one that played in Indy few years back finishing in 6th were pretty bad but I agree with you, these knuckleheads be playing with their heads stuck up in they +%!*#. Seriously. 

the game was close but wow what a horrible ugly game. the u.s. played like +@!! and brazil, especially barbosa was just missing open looks in the second half.

the game was close but wow what a horrible ugly game. the u.s. played like +@!! and brazil, especially barbosa was just missing open looks in the second half.

What adjustments, though? This team just isn't good.

Durant, Rose and Love are really the only useful players. Krzyzewski could pick names out of a hat with the rest of the team - there's no real difference between them.

What adjustments, though? This team just isn't good.

Durant, Rose and Love are really the only useful players. Krzyzewski could pick names out of a hat with the rest of the team - there's no real difference between them.

Back
Top Bottom