Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Billups and Odom are cool but I think Coach K should open up the rotations a lot more.

Get Gordon/Westbrook/Gay/Curry/Love into the game and get them way more minutes.

Haven't seen the boxscore yet but seemed like K relied heavily on his starters.

The bench players are just as capable as the starters outside of Durant.

Billups and Odom are cool but I think Coach K should open up the rotations a lot more.

Get Gordon/Westbrook/Gay/Curry/Love into the game and get them way more minutes.

Haven't seen the boxscore yet but seemed like K relied heavily on his starters.

The bench players are just as capable as the starters outside of Durant.

1st international game I seen and I can I was disappointed.

Iguodala always been that average in the tourny?

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Wow U.S barely won. Iggy was put on ice

He sure was.  I was sitting here trying not to laugh but man he got murked.. 
3-0 
pimp.gif

1st international game I seen and I can I was disappointed.

Iguodala always been that average in the tourny?

Odom shouldn't be out there. He isn't in game shape. Splitter was KILLING him on the boards and it was just plain hustle. How many times did a Brazilian player get a hand in on an offensive rebound...
smh.gif

Why doesn't Granger get some burn out there? I would like to see Durant, Rose, Chandler, and Love get as much playing time as possible. We need to be better on the boards.

Odom shouldn't be out there. He isn't in game shape. Splitter was KILLING him on the boards and it was just plain hustle. How many times did a Brazilian player get a hand in on an offensive rebound...
smh.gif

Why doesn't Granger get some burn out there? I would like to see Durant, Rose, Chandler, and Love get as much playing time as possible. We need to be better on the boards.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

smh.gif

QFT. Minus Chandler. I'd be intrigued to see the Durant at center lineup again that they ran a few games ago. Odom was gassed, even the announcers mentioned it. I got mad respect for Coach K, but he needed to get out. Unless they feared Splitter getting fouled a lot.

smh.gif

QFT. Minus Chandler. I'd be intrigued to see the Durant at center lineup again that they ran a few games ago. Odom was gassed, even the announcers mentioned it. I got mad respect for Coach K, but he needed to get out. Unless they feared Splitter getting fouled a lot.

^^^ Yeah you dont want Chanlder out there for boards.....

The dude is 7 feet tall and only has 2 or 3 rebounds through three games.

^^^ Yeah you dont want Chanlder out there for boards.....

The dude is 7 feet tall and only has 2 or 3 rebounds through three games.

Splitter might be a good player this year in the NBA. Dude has some legit post moves.

Minus that weak-@$# post floater/runner/hook he has and he's solid
laugh.gif
trying to look like a lil ****** guard out there throw that bs up

Splitter might be a good player this year in the NBA. Dude has some legit post moves.

Minus that weak-@$# post floater/runner/hook he has and he's solid
laugh.gif
trying to look like a lil ****** guard out there throw that bs up

I want to see Curry and Gordon get some burn together...Chauncy wants to be a hero every time and Rose makes awful decisions constantly.  Love needs to be out there at all times,  We aren't great, but we can be better than we played today.

I want to see Curry and Gordon get some burn together...Chauncy wants to be a hero every time and Rose makes awful decisions constantly.  Love needs to be out there at all times,  We aren't great, but we can be better than we played today.

Back
Top Bottom