Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

Can't wait to see this. Hopefully Rudy can showcase the same skill he did from last summer. KD/Gay as the 3/4 is goign to be
sick.gif

yea to be honest i dont think his game fits intl play either..i would still love to watch him tho..they sayin rondo might be on the bubble too which is crazy..cuz R.I.P to intl pgs tryin to bring the ball up the court against rondo

yea to be honest i dont think his game fits intl play either..i would still love to watch him tho..they sayin rondo might be on the bubble too which is crazy..cuz R.I.P to intl pgs tryin to bring the ball up the court against rondo

Man, stop playing team usa and put juice on the squad!!! lol nah but it should be a great game to watch.

Man, stop playing team usa and put juice on the squad!!! lol nah but it should be a great game to watch.

Back
Top Bottom