Official USA Mens Basketball Thread *~ U.S. defeated Tuniasia 92-57 Thursday (Next up: Angola) ~*

^ You do know some people actually use the summer to just REST. I don't blame him for not touching a ball for a month. Even though I probably wouldn't do that if I were him (not 100% sure though) but he has to be drained. You HAVE to give your body time to heal. Don't judge him.

team-usa-basketball-practice-nba-feet-18.jpg

team-usa-basketball-practice-nba-feet-17.jpg

team-usa-basketball-practice-nba-feet-16.jpg

team-usa-basketball-practice-nba-feet-15.jpg

team-usa-basketball-practice-nba-feet-14.jpg

teamusabasketballpracti.jpg

kicks7.jpg

610xxh.jpg

610xwoc.jpg

610xk.jpg

x610j.jpg

x610q.jpg

x610t.jpg

x610pw.jpg

610xxh.jpg

Originally Posted by Buc Em

[h1]Odom Says He's In 'Horrible Shape'[/h1]

Odom_Lamar_lal.jpg
Lakers forward Lamar Odom says he's in horrible shape.

"I'm in horrible shape," Odom said Tuesday after Team USA's first day of training camp.

"But I'll get in shape ... I took some time off (following the Lakers winning their second straight title). This is my first basketball activity. I boxed and some things like that. But this is the first time I ran up and down the court, and actually had a basketball in my hand."

Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski said he "didn't see anybody huffing and puffing" Tuesday even though 10 of the team's 20 players didn't make the postseason.

Read more:http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...dom_says_hes_in_horrible_shape/#ixzz0uLzdz6HW
Can't believe this guy says he hasn't even touched a basketball in over a month 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

[h1]Odom Says He's In 'Horrible Shape'[/h1]

Odom_Lamar_lal.jpg
Lakers forward Lamar Odom says he's in horrible shape.

"I'm in horrible shape," Odom said Tuesday after Team USA's first day of training camp.

"But I'll get in shape ... I took some time off (following the Lakers winning their second straight title). This is my first basketball activity. I boxed and some things like that. But this is the first time I ran up and down the court, and actually had a basketball in my hand."

Team USA coach Mike Krzyzewski said he "didn't see anybody huffing and puffing" Tuesday even though 10 of the team's 20 players didn't make the postseason.

Read more:http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...dom_says_hes_in_horrible_shape/#ixzz0uLzdz6HW
Can't believe this guy says he hasn't even touched a basketball in over a month 
grin.gif

I am really concerned about this team specifically the lack of international experience. Guys aren't use to how corrupt and crappy fiba refs are. They make nba refs look competent I have seen fiba refs literally make up the rules as they go. The only bright spot for this team is their intense pre-worlds schedule. Playing Spain in Madrid will be a great test.

I am really concerned about this team specifically the lack of international experience. Guys aren't use to how corrupt and crappy fiba refs are. They make nba refs look competent I have seen fiba refs literally make up the rules as they go. The only bright spot for this team is their intense pre-worlds schedule. Playing Spain in Madrid will be a great test.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Steph don't get credit in general. _'s that fronted on him @ Davidson will tell you he was only nice last year because of the "system" he played in.

kids completely ignore the court vision and command of the position Steph showed

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Steph don't get credit in general. _'s that fronted on him @ Davidson will tell you he was only nice last year because of the "system" he played in.

kids completely ignore the court vision and command of the position Steph showed

Originally Posted by aepps20

Which is why I said the new program isn't designed to do well at Worlds. They find the best players who work in the international system by putting them in the best international tournament, with the most diverse selection of teams. If they win, fine, but if they don't, then they're pretty much guaranteed to make the Olympics through the regional tourney, then they can fine tune everything. Not winning Worlds isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think coming in third in 2006 was the best thing to happen to the program, even more so than third in the Olympics.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Which is why I said the new program isn't designed to do well at Worlds. They find the best players who work in the international system by putting them in the best international tournament, with the most diverse selection of teams. If they win, fine, but if they don't, then they're pretty much guaranteed to make the Olympics through the regional tourney, then they can fine tune everything. Not winning Worlds isn't necessarily a bad thing. I think coming in third in 2006 was the best thing to happen to the program, even more so than third in the Olympics.

are those practice jerseys and shorts available anywhere?

oh and those nike elite socks?

anyoneeee?!?!?

are those practice jerseys and shorts available anywhere?

oh and those nike elite socks?

anyoneeee?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom