**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

CRPReJOUwAA2ErZ.jpg

I know my mind is just all over the place right now in disappointment I can't think straight :lol:  

That was for the post above yours :lol:, but I think we should just pay off young Germans, Brazilians, Argentinians, etc. to claim US citizenship and play for us.

I can't, man. I'm not soccer elite but I just have a feeling it wouldn't be a good idea. Giving up on him during this lil rough stretch doesn't feel right 

Time to let the young ones play. There's no better way to learn than on the job...Green, Zelalem and all the others. Might as well because this team has hit a wall and its best players are either older or not that good.

I can't, man. I'm not soccer elite but I just have a feeling it wouldn't be a good idea. Giving up on him during this lil rough stretch doesn't feel right 
IMO this isn't a little stretch.... the issues have always been there

-not playing proactively/playing worse RoboBob-style of ball than Bradley had us playing during his tenure

-poor tactics

-playing players out of position constantly

-sticking with aging players with no promising youth in the pool

those are all issues that haven't been touched on or improved on since basically day one

sure its gotten us by over the years... but can you really say our program has moved forward in any tangible sense?

The only pro I can genuinely give to Jurgen is him bringing in the duel nationals and to that end, I agree that we won't know what the outcome will be for at least this WC cycle.

That was for the post above yours
laugh.gif
, but I think we should just pay off young Germans, Brazilians, Argentinians, etc. to claim US citizenship and play for us.
Thats how delusional I am I don't even know who's talking to me anymore 
laugh.gif

Alright guys i think its time we take matters into our own hands...we gotta train bruhs, we gotta get good and see if we can get called up and try to do better ourselves.
Originally Posted by rck3sactown  

I am down for this
nthat.gif

IMO this isn't a little stretch.... the issues have always been there

-not playing proactively/playing worse RoboBob-style of ball than Bradley had us playing during his tenure

-poor tactics

-playing players out of position constantly

-sticking with aging players with no promising youth in the pool

those are all issues that haven't been touched on or improved on since basically day one

sure its gotten us by over the years... but can you really say our program has moved forward in any tangible sense?

The only pro I can genuinely give to Jurgen is him bringing in the duel nationals and to that end, I agree that we won't know what the outcome will be for at least this WC cycle.
Don't sway my opinion 
laugh.gif

damnit lol

Williams was lost out there. I can honestly say i thought he played terrible.

Lee Nguyen as expected looked good. With Wood, Nguyen and Zardes we actually could have some success. But we were set up to fail last night with Williams and Shea and Alvarado out there

After watching that horrible display of futbol last night, its time for Klinsy to turn in his resignation. No creativity, no ideas, formation and tactics were terrible. I am done. Get him out of here asap!!!! :rolleyes

with all the recent disappointment and turmoil.......

have any of yall traveled to an away World Cup qualifier in Central America?? 
nerd.gif

I don't know why I am considering this 
laugh.gif

with all the recent disappointment and turmoil.......

have any of yall traveled to an away World Cup qualifier in Central America?? :nerd:  

I don't know why I am considering this :lol:  

My boy just got back from El Salvador but he's got family out there. I'd only go somewhere like Honduras or El Salvador with someone to hold me down. :lol:

Costa Rica or Jamaica or any of the West Indian countries I'd visit for a qualifier without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom