**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

DCk_9daXkAAbBHO

Really diggin those! love the stars on the shoulders, and I didn't notice them at first but the stars in the navy stripes are a nice touch as well :pimp:

Wood or Pulisic for me

I don't know why the original mock up got so much hate.

I'm actually really disappointed they went with white accents instead of the gold from the mock up.

Gold or Silver name/number would set it all the way off but I'm a sucker for metallic accents.

Last edited:
Real talk, I'm upset that the goat didn't get the call up but I understand Arenas needs to know what he's working with.

I don't know much about him. Anyone familiar with Kenny Saief? Plays for Gent and just switched from Israel's NT to USMNT.

Bro he's from elgalnd.... we are in good hands. He wants to win and score. He has something to prove. He's our Dempsey for next year. Letsss goo. Him with bobby wood up front will just be a pain for teams. I believe !!!!!

Bro he's from elgalnd.... we are in good hands. He wants to win and score. He has something to prove. He's our Dempsey for next year. Letsss goo. Him with bobby wood up front will just be a pain for teams. I believe !!!!!.... we are looking soild for next year!

Last edited:
Bro he's from elgalnd.... we are in good hands. He wants to win and score. He has something to prove. He's our Dempsey for next year. Letsss goo. Him with bobby wood up front will just be a pain for teams. I believe !!!!!

:lol:

If y'all believe in him then I have no reason not to. I know it's easier said than done, but I just wish we had more guys playing in Europe.

Dude you must be a SKC fan. :lol:

:smh: at deriving any value at all from him being English, that's backwards as hell.

Dom Dwyer is a good MLS center forward. That's it.

Competing for minutes amongst the likes of Agudelo and Jordan Morris at an off year Gold Cup with the B squad is exactly his level. He's not a USMNT savior.

I actually favor both Morris and Agudelo's chances of impacting the first team in the future more than Dwyer's.

Dwyer is an extremely poor man's Bobby Wood. His style of play and skill set is redundant in a squad that features Bobby.

Agudelo and to a lesser extent Morris diversify the forward pool in way Dwyer doesnt.

Back
Top Bottom