**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

God why is MB and Guzan on the team?? These dudes dont deserved to be anywhere near this squad after the debacle in Trinidad, Especially Bradley. I think about the way he was walking towards the end of that game and it irks me everytime.

On the positive side, I do like the Dave included a couple of new kids, which I am dying to see like Sargent and AMON. Sargent is making big strides at WB.

Curious to see Amon play. Little puzzled why he didn’t get called before. Would’ve preferred to see him have a couple of games under his belt already.

Not gonna front, I've never seen Amon play but I'm curious on what he brings to the pitch

Not gonna front, I've never seen Amon play but I'm curious on what he brings to the pitch
The furthest he’s played stateside that I’m aware of is for the Development Academy in Charleston SC.

From there I think his story takes him right to Denmark. Not sure why he went & ended up playing in the league there. Not going to begin to try to spell the team’s name.

He’s primarily a winger on the left & supposedly has blazing speed & the skills to come right at defenders & score filthy goals.

It will be cool to see him don the US strip to see what he can do so I’m excited.

The furthest he’s played stateside that I’m aware of is for the Development Academy in Charleston SC.

From there I think his story takes him right to Denmark. Not sure why he went & ended up playing in the league there. Not going to begin to try to spell the team’s name.

He’s primarily a winger on the left & supposedly has blazing speed & the skills to come right at defenders & score filthy goals.

It will be cool to see him don the US strip to see what he can do so I’m excited.

Appreciate the insight fambs :pimp:

Gonna look up some his highlights now

thats the thing that stands out most for me, dude really takes it to defenders; a skill and player type we are in desperate need of

Guzan I understand, Bradley I don’t. Anyhow it’s still disappointing that USSF has yet to make a hire. I’m hearing November 1st. Until then, why not let the young bucks continue to gain experience and save the veteran crap for later?

Oh, and the McKennie header today :smokin

I think they’re on the roster for a veteran presence & some leadership but at this point I don’t think any of the older players should get caps anymore especially since they failed miserably. Bradley is waaaay past his prime.

No Pulisic & it looks like no Weston McKennie & Tyler Adams tonight either.

Hope Amon gets a lot of playing time.

Tonight on fs1 at 7:30PM ET.

Regardless of the lack of responsibility by USSF, I'm still rooting for our men. There was a great piece on The Athletic about Amon. Me personally, I'm hoping Bobby Wood builds on his recent club performance and gets it together, he's only 25 and shown flashes in the past for us.

I always pull for Wood but damn he can be sooooo streaky... it’s like being Knick fan back in the day watching John Starks looking like a Super Sayian one min & then throwing up brick after brick the next...

C’mon boys... Let’s show out...

Last edited:
Nice break up from Steffen...

US is playing so slow.... Pick up the tempo guys... Push the ball up field.... speed, speed, speed....

Back
Top Bottom