**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

2B2185E0-4DC8-4C39-8504-87E6D7B03D65.jpeg
Somehow someway we got so lucky and ended up staying at the hotel where the team was . Met a few and saw nearly half the team . I only got this picture with captain America himself .didnt want to be a complete fanboy . Bradley is cool as well as Geoff Cameron . Jozy kinda felt like he didn’t want to talk to us . sonoftony sonoftony that was one hell of a weekend glad to meet up with you and drink and celebrate with ya . noskey noskey I think we still need at least a tie tomorrow because we have such a big goal difference. I want a win to make sure there is no doubt

I have no doubt we'll at least tie. Anything less than a win is a major disappointment imo. But I don't want a win to cost us a player.

I knew at some point USMNT will have to fail huge at some point to become better

**** it, got 4 years to rebuild

The pessimism throughout the cycle was warranted, my optimism was misguided. Hopefully this is a wake up call. Entire federation needs new leadership, it starts with the BOD not, Sunil Gulati.

People got time to grieve but a preemptive "forget you," to anyone who is ready to sit around and wallow in feelings of inferiority for the next eight years.

There's so much work that can be and will be done. Fans thinking it's my right to sulk, I think you also have a responsibility to make your voice heard and contribute to the calls demanding structural change from the top down. USSF is a non profit organization that's only purpose for existence is to serve your interest in this sport as it pertains to our country.

Back
Top Bottom