oFFiCiaL Valentines Day ideas thread Vol: < 3

Usually just go to Peter Piper's
grin.gif
 but not this year, no Peter Piper's in NC so maybe Olive Garden or something? Don't know.

Originally Posted by PURPL3VANZ

grin.gif
 but not this year, no Peter Piper's in NC so maybe Olive Garden or something? Don't know.

naw..
if you want to go Italian, try Yelping some traditional ristorantes near your area.. it's alot more intimate than your run-of-the-mill Olive Gardens. 

Originally Posted by PURPL3VANZ

grin.gif

naw..
if you want to go Italian, try Yelping some traditional ristorantes near your area.. it's alot more intimate than your run-of-the-mill Olive Gardens. 

olive garden? i'd almost pretend i forgot it was valentines day than take a chick to olive garden

ROFL

olive garden? i'd almost pretend i forgot it was valentines day than take a chick to olive garden

ROFL

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

Originally Posted by DJ bana

what is an appropriate gesture from a girl to a guy?

I'd like to know this as well.

I'm happy to be working that night so I have an extremely legitimate excuse as to why I cant & wont be planning anything with anyone.
I thought you were a professional COD player
nerd.gif

Wait a min... Henzo with a night shift? What do you do playa?

I'm happy to be working that night so I have an extremely legitimate excuse as to why I cant & wont be planning anything with anyone.
nerd.gif

Man, i got court on Valentines Day for a speeding ticket i got like 6 months ago. My lady's pissed, but Ive got a good plan.
Im going to go to court, and while im out, give my friend a key to my house so they can go to my house, set up dinner with candles, flowers, all that, and play if off with my lady like we aint doin nothin cuz court, then when we get home, she'll be surprised with dinner and everything already there. Sounds good.

Man, i got court on Valentines Day for a speeding ticket i got like 6 months ago. My lady's pissed, but Ive got a good plan.
Im going to go to court, and while im out, give my friend a key to my house so they can go to my house, set up dinner with candles, flowers, all that, and play if off with my lady like we aint doin nothin cuz court, then when we get home, she'll be surprised with dinner and everything already there. Sounds good.

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

nerd.gif

Lesson-XXXI-Gained-And-Rabbeted-Corner-112.png

?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

nerd.gif

Lesson-XXXI-Gained-And-Rabbeted-Corner-112.png

?

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You know women don't have to buy any material things for your man, as long as there's dessert after dinner if you know what I mean?

That memory that will last a lifetime...

The run of the mill steak and a BJ present?
laugh.gif

You can never go wrong with that
pimp.gif

I'll be taking my girly up to SF for dinner and a stay at the Ritz Carlton SF (employee discount ftw). So, it'll turn into a 2 day 1 night thing...

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

You know women don't have to buy any material things for your man, as long as there's dessert after dinner if you know what I mean?

That memory that will last a lifetime...

The run of the mill steak and a BJ present?
laugh.gif

You can never go wrong with that
pimp.gif

I'll be taking my girly up to SF for dinner and a stay at the Ritz Carlton SF (employee discount ftw). So, it'll turn into a 2 day 1 night thing...

Just don't insult him and give him anything sexually related. Some of you females think that is some sort of gift.

Just don't insult him and give him anything sexually related. Some of you females think that is some sort of gift.

She been asking for a black/white diamond necklace pendant... But Kay asking for a grip
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Olive Garden has banging Calamari btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She been asking for a black/white diamond necklace pendant... But Kay asking for a grip
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Olive Garden has banging Calamari btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom