OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

i really hate to bump an old thread but i was wondering if someone here could help me out.
my vans are starting to turn pink around the midsole. i noticed this on my other pair of vans as well. both had white midsoles.
strangely enough my one pair of vans that are white that i wear very often does not have this problem.
could anyone tell me what causes this and is there any way to stop it or reverse it?

^
That has happened to several of my pair's. I haven't been able to get rid of it.

I believe the pairs most prone to the "pinking" are those that have suede/nubuck.

Some Poly designs from the Uso homie Sefa in good ol' San Jose
a4325ecef86a71efda90a104cc258f7178f02f8.jpg

4fb35d8ceba36edd1465d7050ccec767252863d.jpg

Kava Designs

sorry for this noob question, im not that into vans but does any one know the name/model of this shoe? the red one

6104700694_d033b8bb5c_z.jpg

thx in advanced

For people that have ordered online from Supreme.

What's your experience like?

How long did it take?

Never ordered from there and wondering if it takes long or not.

Originally Posted by novaflight

For people that have ordered online from Supreme.

What's your experience like?

How long did it take?

Never ordered from there and wondering if it takes long or not.

It's usually pretty easy aside from opening days. But this season, orders take very long to get to their buyers thanks to Tyler the Creator.
I know dudes that ordered things from the 6th and still haven't gotten a confirmation code yet
indifferent.gif

Then again, some dudes got their confirmation after a day or two of ordering.

^ they've caught up with shipping. Your stuff should ship in 3-5 days. Those vans were not the business though.

anyones midsoles ever get yellowish spots on them?

I clean my midsoles with Mr Clean Magic Erasers, but I noticed one of my pairs is starting to turn yellowish towards the bottom of the midsole

Sample Vans x W)Taps 003 Chukka 
( Lace Swapped Laces from Bad Brains Vans )

Can't wait for the Burgundy Pair this December

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom