Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Mayweather did NOT need to do that...he was winning fairly either way, shoulda kept it like that...i didn't want to see it come down to that.
im sayin fight was looking good too even though mayweather had an upperhand
ortiz was a fool for that too though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Mayweather did NOT need to do that...he was winning fairly either way, shoulda kept it like that...i didn't want to see it come down to that.
im sayin fight was looking good too even though mayweather had an upperhand
ortiz was a fool for that too though
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Ref was on the take

Going after the elderly???? What a tough guy.

I've never in my life seen Larry merchant give anybody credit. Granted Floyd was out of line but he just said what Alot of fighters/fans are probably thinking

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Ref was on the take

I've never in my life seen Larry merchant give anybody credit. Granted Floyd was out of line but he just said what Alot of fighters/fans are probably thinking

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by jerry6d

8.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest !$+$ ive seen in all my life of watching boxing
Touching gloves would've been enough...dude deserve to get knocked out for that embracing tom foolery

A fight is still a fight, you cant just go ahead and start hugging your opponent

Oritz had lost a point for an intentional head butt. They embraced when fight resumed and Floyd unloaded. Wow. Protect yourself at all times

quoted from Dan Rafael of espn

and floyd was up 3 rds to nothing

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Why is everyone putting it all on Floyd? Ortiz and the ref made fools of themselves too. 

This too. I've never seen a fighter go in for a hug mid-round. A hug?! 

Why is everyone putting it all on Floyd? Ortiz and the ref made fools of themselves too. 
Who else better to attack than the 'arrogant #+$%+!*' Mayweather 
laugh.gif
 .. These dudes kill me
30t6p3b.gif
 and as that blog post stated up there, Ortiz showed his youth that last round. 
roll.gif

Pmighty wrote:
Newbs24 wrote:
Ref was on the take

Co-sign

Who else better to attack than the 'arrogant #+$%+!*' Mayweather 
laugh.gif
 .. These dudes kill me
30t6p3b.gif
 and as that blog post stated up there, Ortiz showed his youth that last round. 
roll.gif

Pmighty wrote:
Newbs24 wrote:
Ref was on the take

Co-sign

This too. I've never seen a fighter go in for a hug mid-round. A hug?! 

Oritz had lost a point for an intentional head butt. They embraced when fight resumed and Floyd unloaded. Wow. Protect yourself at all times

quoted from Dan Rafael of espn

and floyd was up 3 rds to nothing

And I HATE when dudes are all cuddly soft like Ortiz...I hate when dudes are too nice...the *##*?? we're boxing not playing powderpuff terry cloth touching....

Dude hugged and kissed him, i swore he was going to get down on his knees soon...like fam....knock him out

And I HATE when dudes are all cuddly soft like Ortiz...I hate when dudes are too nice...the *##*?? we're boxing not playing powderpuff terry cloth touching....

Dude hugged and kissed him, i swore he was going to get down on his knees soon...like fam....knock him out

It was legal, but it doesn't matter. The boxing world is going to view it as a @+$$! move and he will get torn up for his actions after the fight. I know he won't do it but if someone could get pacquiao to come out and say floyds a @+$$! and he picks on old men, he might be able to prod him into a match. I just think Floyd wants to end it undefeated and will keep refusing to fight PAC.

Back
Top Bottom