roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

REF CLEARLY SAID "LET'S GO" AFTER TALKING TO ALL 3 JUDGES SEPERATELY. CLOCK WAS RUNNING AFTER BEING STOPPED. CLEAN PUNCHES. 42-0.

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Mark my words Mayweather hater- Mike Wilbon on PTI will go off on this on Monday's show.  Whenever boxing comes up he already calls him a chicken anyway, this will just add fuel to the fire.
- After Floyd felt out Ortiz in the first round he could have ended this fight at anytime.  But, Floyd who has been in a situation of not having money early in life wanted to give the paying customers (both PPv and in Vegas) their $ worth.  Which is why before he went off on Merchant he apologized to all the fans.  Believe me this could have been over at any moment.  I just think after the headbutt incident Floyd got mad and said let's get this over with before he really does something illegal.  

- As for Ortiz you can tell someone who has never had a big payday as evidenced by his hugging of everyone in PBF's corner and smiling and cheesing afterwards.  He just wanted to get the big payday and get out of there asap.  I mean when he had PBF on the ropes giving him his best, PBF just smiled and shook his head, at that point I said this is over...  Many people wasted 59.99 tonite....

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Mark my words Mayweather hater- Mike Wilbon on PTI will go off on this on Monday's show.  Whenever boxing comes up he already calls him a chicken anyway, this will just add fuel to the fire.
- After Floyd felt out Ortiz in the first round he could have ended this fight at anytime.  But, Floyd who has been in a situation of not having money early in life wanted to give the paying customers (both PPv and in Vegas) their $ worth.  Which is why before he went off on Merchant he apologized to all the fans.  Believe me this could have been over at any moment.  I just think after the headbutt incident Floyd got mad and said let's get this over with before he really does something illegal.  

- As for Ortiz you can tell someone who has never had a big payday as evidenced by his hugging of everyone in PBF's corner and smiling and cheesing afterwards.  He just wanted to get the big payday and get out of there asap.  I mean when he had PBF on the ropes giving him his best, PBF just smiled and shook his head, at that point I said this is over...  Many people wasted 59.99 tonite....

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by jerry6d

8.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest !$+$ ive seen in all my life of watching boxing
I don't even follow boxing but
eek.gif
is this legal?

even if you dont watch boxing how can you not see its legal?

if someone told you what do you do in a boxing match what would your answer be? if you said HUG then you need help!

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Is boxing not a sport? If ref calls a time out, and brady decides to toss a ball to welker in the end zone...is that a touch down? No.

The idiot ref was still deducting points. He should've made them go to their corners. He never called time in. Mayweather, regardless of arrogance, was dirty.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 straight up.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Is boxing not a sport? If ref calls a time out, and brady decides to toss a ball to welker in the end zone...is that a touch down? No.

The idiot ref was still deducting points. He should've made them go to their corners. He never called time in. Mayweather, regardless of arrogance, was dirty.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 straight up.

Originally Posted by psk2310

floyd shoulda bopped merchant in the face....

Im surprised he didnt...Merchant isnt Filipino and old men along with security guards and boxers with their guards down are safe bets for Money.

Originally Posted by 0cks

Originally Posted by bigtimejerky

Originally Posted by jerry6d

8.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

funniest !$+$ ive seen in all my life of watching boxing
I don't even follow boxing but
eek.gif
is this legal?

even if you dont watch boxing how can you not see its legal?

if someone told you what do you do in a boxing match what would your answer be? if you said HUG then you need help!

REF CLEARLY SAID "LET'S GO" AFTER TALKING TO ALL 3 JUDGES SEPERATELY. CLOCK WAS RUNNING AFTER BEING STOPPED. CLEAN PUNCHES. 42-0.

Originally Posted by psk2310

floyd shoulda bopped merchant in the face....

Im surprised he didnt...Merchant isnt Filipino and old men along with security guards and boxers with their guards down are safe bets for Money.

Hate to say it...but Ortiz did it to himself....shouldn't headbutt Floyd...and he didn't keep his guard up....which is u know..the number one rule of boxing?

Hate to say it...but Ortiz did it to himself....shouldn't headbutt Floyd...and he didn't keep his guard up....which is u know..the number one rule of boxing?

Back
Top Bottom