Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by jerry6d

8.gif

This gif is going to be used over and over again on NT
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is boxing not a sport? If ref calls a time out, and brady decides to toss a ball to welker in the end zone...is that a touch down? No.

The idiot ref was still deducting points. He should've made them go to their corners. He never called time in. Mayweather, regardless of arrogance, was dirty.

Is boxing not a sport? If ref calls a time out, and brady decides to toss a ball to welker in the end zone...is that a touch down? No.

The idiot ref was still deducting points. He should've made them go to their corners. He never called time in. Mayweather, regardless of arrogance, was dirty.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

They're probably going to have a rematch... otherwise I want to see him fight Manny.

Manny is the only fighter that legitimately stands a chance at beating Mayweather or at least putting up a good fight.

Manny won't beat him though and Floyd will dominate him do to the height advantage, but Manny is going to keep attacking and attacking.
laugh.gif

It'll be a hard fight for each man, whoever thinks otherwise is biased (Pactard, Floydette)

Nobody on the scene dominates these two men.

It they ever fight it's be the same outcome... complete domination like every opponent.

When Floyd goes into a fight... he comes out looking like he was never touched... look at how Ortiz looks after only a couple of punches.

Manny is a great fighter, but Mayweather is unbeatable because of how he blocks, keeps his right hand in the cut and waits to counter.

You're going to have to have a fighter that has stamina like no other and he has to keep coming at Floyd none stop and be willing to take some punches to land some... Manny is the fighter to keep attacking, but I don't know if he has the stamina... but in the end it still won't be enough to beat Floyd... and I like Manny too but it is what it is... height is going to hurt him.

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

laugh.gif

They're probably going to have a rematch... otherwise I want to see him fight Manny.

Manny is the only fighter that legitimately stands a chance at beating Mayweather or at least putting up a good fight.

Manny won't beat him though and Floyd will dominate him do to the height advantage, but Manny is going to keep attacking and attacking.
laugh.gif

It'll be a hard fight for each man, whoever thinks otherwise is biased (Pactard, Floydette)

Nobody on the scene dominates these two men.

It they ever fight it's be the same outcome... complete domination like every opponent.

When Floyd goes into a fight... he comes out looking like he was never touched... look at how Ortiz looks after only a couple of punches.

Manny is a great fighter, but Mayweather is unbeatable because of how he blocks, keeps his right hand in the cut and waits to counter.

You're going to have to have a fighter that has stamina like no other and he has to keep coming at Floyd none stop and be willing to take some punches to land some... Manny is the fighter to keep attacking, but I don't know if he has the stamina... but in the end it still won't be enough to beat Floyd... and I like Manny too but it is what it is... height is going to hurt him.

Ortiz shouldn't have been so young & foolish. Got taught some lessons from the school of hard knocks! I'm disappointed that the fight ended so quickly though in such a fashion..............

Ortiz shouldn't have been so young & foolish. Got taught some lessons from the school of hard knocks! I'm disappointed that the fight ended so quickly though in such a fashion..............

Mark my words Mayweather hater- Mike Wilbon on PTI will go off on this on Monday's show.  Whenever boxing comes up he already calls him a chicken anyway, this will just add fuel to the fire.
- After Floyd felt out Ortiz in the first round he could have ended this fight at anytime.  But, Floyd who has been in a situation of not having money early in life wanted to give the paying customers (both PPv and in Vegas) their $ worth.  Which is why before he went off on Merchant he apologized to all the fans.  Believe me this could have been over at any moment.  I just think after the headbutt incident Floyd got mad and said let's get this over with before he really does something illegal.  

- As for Ortiz you can tell someone who has never had a big payday as evidenced by his hugging of everyone in PBF's corner and smiling and cheesing afterwards.  He just wanted to get the big payday and get out of there asap.  I mean when he had PBF on the ropes giving him his best, PBF just smiled and shook his head, at that point I said this is over...  Many people wasted 59.99 tonite....

Mark my words Mayweather hater- Mike Wilbon on PTI will go off on this on Monday's show.  Whenever boxing comes up he already calls him a chicken anyway, this will just add fuel to the fire.
- After Floyd felt out Ortiz in the first round he could have ended this fight at anytime.  But, Floyd who has been in a situation of not having money early in life wanted to give the paying customers (both PPv and in Vegas) their $ worth.  Which is why before he went off on Merchant he apologized to all the fans.  Believe me this could have been over at any moment.  I just think after the headbutt incident Floyd got mad and said let's get this over with before he really does something illegal.  

- As for Ortiz you can tell someone who has never had a big payday as evidenced by his hugging of everyone in PBF's corner and smiling and cheesing afterwards.  He just wanted to get the big payday and get out of there asap.  I mean when he had PBF on the ropes giving him his best, PBF just smiled and shook his head, at that point I said this is over...  Many people wasted 59.99 tonite....

Back
Top Bottom