Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

People on youtube are so fast with the video uploads.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

SO NOBODY WANNA TALK ABOUT SON DEACTIVATING HIS COLON OVERNIGHT AND GAINING MAD WEIGHT...but when he get punched in the face twice in a fight and loses he's the victim? Y'all some weirdo's. Had Floyd got knocked out like that, he would have looked just as stupid so stop it with the cheap shot business. The hell you hugging your opponent for?

SO NOBODY WANNA TALK ABOUT SON DEACTIVATING HIS COLON OVERNIGHT AND GAINING MAD WEIGHT...but when he get punched in the face twice in a fight and loses he's the victim? Y'all some weirdo's. Had Floyd got knocked out like that, he would have looked just as stupid so stop it with the cheap shot business. The hell you hugging your opponent for?

It was legal, but it doesn't matter. The boxing world is going to view it as a @+$$! move and he will get torn up for his actions after the fight. I know he won't do it but if someone could get pacquiao to come out and say floyds a @+$$! and he picks on old men, he might be able to prod him into a match. I just think Floyd wants to end it undefeated and will keep refusing to fight PAC.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

It was legal, but it doesn't matter. The boxing world is going to view it as a @+$$! move and he will get torn up for his actions after the fight. I know he won't do it but if someone could get pacquiao to come out and say floyds a @+$$! and he picks on old men, he might be able to prod him into a match. I just think Floyd wants to end it undefeated and will keep refusing to fight PAC.

Yes, yes it was.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.

But this whole thing seems scripted man. How can Ortiz get hit once like that...and then drop his arms even LOWER and get KO'd.

This doesn't add up.

What fight were you watching?

gotta love pacman fans
laugh.gif
 he was watching the fight in his head where pacman never was on the roids, beat mayweather, and then bust out performing songs from his cd afterwards...
Far from a Pacman fan. The point I was trying to make was Ortiz was holding up better than I expected, and that leads me to believe Pac might just overwhelm him.
I did go too far with that particular statement but it was round 4 man...anything was still possible if it wasn't for that ending. 

Ortiz and the ref made themselves look like the biggest fools. May took advantage. I'm not mad at it.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Yes, yes it was.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.

But this whole thing seems scripted man. How can Ortiz get hit once like that...and then drop his arms even LOWER and get KO'd.

This doesn't add up.

What fight were you watching?

gotta love pacman fans
laugh.gif
 he was watching the fight in his head where pacman never was on the roids, beat mayweather, and then bust out performing songs from his cd afterwards...
Far from a Pacman fan. The point I was trying to make was Ortiz was holding up better than I expected, and that leads me to believe Pac might just overwhelm him.
I did go too far with that particular statement but it was round 4 man...anything was still possible if it wasn't for that ending. 

Ortiz and the ref made themselves look like the biggest fools. May took advantage. I'm not mad at it.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

wth has that got to do with anything?

Thats's one of the few advantages he had over Mayweather, you acting like he was treating Floydl ike a ragdoll or something.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

wth has that got to do with anything?

Thats's one of the few advantages he had over Mayweather, you acting like he was treating Floydl ike a ragdoll or something.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom