roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't breathe!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's going to be crazy when Meth or Dirty ban dudes. They won't see it coming like Victor
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Twig1026

SO NOBODY WANNA TALK ABOUT SON DEACTIVATING HIS COLON OVERNIGHT AND GAINING MAD WEIGHT...but when he get punched in the face twice in a fight and loses he's the victim? Y'all some weirdo's. Had Floyd got knocked out like that, he would have looked just as stupid so stop it with the cheap shot business. The hell you hugging your opponent for?
wth has that got to do with anything?

Thats's one of the few advantages he had over Mayweather, you acting like he was treating Floydl ike a ragdoll or something.
laugh.gif
What? Floyd was waxing him the whole fight, I'm saying he's a fool for dropping his hands and throwing hugs...but dont act like nothing is suspect about him putting on that many pounds

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Twig1026

SO NOBODY WANNA TALK ABOUT SON DEACTIVATING HIS COLON OVERNIGHT AND GAINING MAD WEIGHT...but when he get punched in the face twice in a fight and loses he's the victim? Y'all some weirdo's. Had Floyd got knocked out like that, he would have looked just as stupid so stop it with the cheap shot business. The hell you hugging your opponent for?
wth has that got to do with anything?

Thats's one of the few advantages he had over Mayweather, you acting like he was treating Floydl ike a ragdoll or something.
laugh.gif
What? Floyd was waxing him the whole fight, I'm saying he's a fool for dropping his hands and throwing hugs...but dont act like nothing is suspect about him putting on that many pounds

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
it's going to be crazy when Meth or Dirty ban dudes. They won't see it coming like Victor
laugh.gif

The funny part is people saying you would cry foul if it happened to Mayweather... BUT IT WOULDN'T BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN IDIOT...

I would be happy if I dropped $60 on this... Was worth the laughs...

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Is boxing not a sport? If ref calls a time out, and brady decides to toss a ball to welker in the end zone...is that a touch down? No.

The idiot ref was still deducting points. He should've made them go to their corners. He never called time in. Mayweather, regardless of arrogance, was dirty.
Was just telling my dad this. Some of the worst refereeing ever.

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

who cares, it was legal, he won the fight, and is taking his $40 mil payday, and laughing straight to the bank...
I dont think he goes to the bank...he has to keep his stacks at home to wave around and flaunt.

Real talk I blame the ref. Victor Ortiz's safety is not Floyd's concern. The ref goofed in restarting them, after Floyd dropped Ortiz he could have easily taken a point from Mayweather and given Ortiz time to recover.
I think Floyd knew he was getting away with something dirty but didn't expect for *%$% to happen like that. Out of all the people in the ring that night Floyd is the only one on the ball, not his fault the other two guys acted like idiots  

-And to those people saying Floyd is getting beat, you guys are dead wrong. Floyd would have raped Ortiz in the middle rounds, even Hatton looked decent early 

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Well now that this is over, who is up against Mayweather for his next PPV?

Hopefully Sergio or Pacman. I don't know who else could be viable AND desirable to fans. 

The funny part is people saying you would cry foul if it happened to Mayweather... BUT IT WOULDN'T BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN IDIOT...

I would be happy if I dropped $60 on this... Was worth the laughs...

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

who cares, it was legal, he won the fight, and is taking his $40 mil payday, and laughing straight to the bank...
I dont think he goes to the bank...he has to keep his stacks at home to wave around and flaunt.

Real talk I blame the ref. Victor Ortiz's safety is not Floyd's concern. The ref goofed in restarting them, after Floyd dropped Ortiz he could have easily taken a point from Mayweather and given Ortiz time to recover.
I think Floyd knew he was getting away with something dirty but didn't expect for *%$% to happen like that. Out of all the people in the ring that night Floyd is the only one on the ball, not his fault the other two guys acted like idiots  

-And to those people saying Floyd is getting beat, you guys are dead wrong. Floyd would have raped Ortiz in the middle rounds, even Hatton looked decent early 

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

Is boxing not a sport? If ref calls a time out, and brady decides to toss a ball to welker in the end zone...is that a touch down? No.

The idiot ref was still deducting points. He should've made them go to their corners. He never called time in. Mayweather, regardless of arrogance, was dirty.
Was just telling my dad this. Some of the worst refereeing ever.

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Well now that this is over, who is up against Mayweather for his next PPV?

Hopefully Sergio or Pacman. I don't know who else could be viable AND desirable to fans. 

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

It they ever fight it's be the same outcome... complete domination like every opponent.

When Floyd goes into a fight... he comes out looking like he was never touched... look at how Ortiz looks after only a couple of punches.

Manny is a great fighter, but Mayweather is unbeatable because of how he blocks, keeps his right hand in the cut and waits to counter.

You're going to have to have a fighter that has stamina like no other and he has to keep coming at Floyd none stop and be willing to take some punches to land some... Manny is the fighter to keep attacking, but I don't know if he has the stamina... but in the end it still won't be enough to beat Floyd... and I like Manny too but it is what it is... height is going to hurt him.
You serious brah?
laugh.gif

If there's one thing we can all agree on is Manny's stamina.
When a fighter like that doesn't seem tired after throwing 50 60 punches for 12 rounds,
I'm pretty sure they have great stamina.

Pacquiao's unpredictably in his combos will be poison for Floyd who tries to get his opponents rhythm down withing the first 3 rounds.
What happens when he meets someone who will be unpredicatable for all 12 rounds?

What happens when Manny meets the most skilled Counterpuncher of our generation?

Another thing is that Roach is a brillant trainer, has much better advice than Roger's usual "He don't got nothing on ya, keep doing what ya doing!"
eyes.gif

He has shaped Manny from a one dimensional, one handed slugger to the WW king, P4P #1 we see today.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

And I HATE when dudes are all cuddly soft like Ortiz...I hate when dudes are too nice...the *##*?? we're boxing not playing powderpuff terry cloth touching....

Dude hugged and kissed him, i swore he was going to get down on his knees soon...like fam....knock him out
same kind of thing happened at the clottey/pacquiao fight. clottey was all giggly postfight like he and pacquiao were best friends.
%#+! disgusted me, like he was wasnt even pissed off that he lost.

*jay-z voice* give him his props but thats where it stops

why would you put yourself through hell for a big fight and then do stuff like that?
when you're in the ring you're not supposed to be friends.
something was definitely not right with this fight.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

And I HATE when dudes are all cuddly soft like Ortiz...I hate when dudes are too nice...the *##*?? we're boxing not playing powderpuff terry cloth touching....

Dude hugged and kissed him, i swore he was going to get down on his knees soon...like fam....knock him out
same kind of thing happened at the clottey/pacquiao fight. clottey was all giggly postfight like he and pacquiao were best friends.
%#+! disgusted me, like he was wasnt even pissed off that he lost.

*jay-z voice* give him his props but thats where it stops

why would you put yourself through hell for a big fight and then do stuff like that?
when you're in the ring you're not supposed to be friends.
something was definitely not right with this fight.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

REF CLEARLY SAID "LET'S GO" AFTER TALKING TO ALL 3 JUDGES SEPERATELY. CLOCK WAS RUNNING AFTER BEING STOPPED. CLEAN PUNCHES. 42-0.

QFT

Back
Top Bottom