Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by Twig1026

What? Floyd was waxing him the whole fight, I'm saying he's a fool for dropping his hands and throwing hugs...but dont act like nothing is suspect about him putting on that many pounds

Is this your first time watching boxing?

Alot of fighter will put on  weight, most of them around 10 pounds.

Hell,  Gattipnce put on  25 pounds!
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by University of Nike

What fight were you watching?

gotta love pacman fans
laugh.gif
 he was watching the fight in his head where pacman never was on the roids, beat mayweather, and then bust out performing songs from his cd afterwards...
Far from a Pacman fan. The point I was trying to make was Ortiz was holding up better than I expected, and that leads me to believe Pac might just overwhelm him.
I did go too far with that particular statement but it was round 4 man...anything was still possible if it wasn't for that ending. 

Ortiz and the ref made themselves look like the biggest fools. May took advantage. I'm not mad at it.

Originally Posted by Essential1

The funny part is people saying you would cry foul if it happened to Mayweather... BUT IT WOULDN'T BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN IDIOT...

I would be happy if I dropped $60 on this... Was worth the laughs...
grin.gif
 if Victor, instead of hugging, just threw a punch and knocked out Floyd you'd say it was cause he was an idiot?

indifferent.gif
 Dirty fight. PERIOD.

You can tell who are actual boxing fans and who are trend hopping sport, music, food and anything under the sun fans

Originally Posted by Essential1

The funny part is people saying you would cry foul if it happened to Mayweather... BUT IT WOULDN'T BECAUSE HE'S NOT AN IDIOT...

I would be happy if I dropped $60 on this... Was worth the laughs...
grin.gif
 if Victor, instead of hugging, just threw a punch and knocked out Floyd you'd say it was cause he was an idiot?

indifferent.gif
 Dirty fight. PERIOD.

You can tell who are actual boxing fans and who are trend hopping sport, music, food and anything under the sun fans

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by University of Nike

What fight were you watching?

gotta love pacman fans
laugh.gif
 he was watching the fight in his head where pacman never was on the roids, beat mayweather, and then bust out performing songs from his cd afterwards...
Far from a Pacman fan. The point I was trying to make was Ortiz was holding up better than I expected, and that leads me to believe Pac might just overwhelm him.
I did go too far with that particular statement but it was round 4 man...anything was still possible if it wasn't for that ending. 

Ortiz and the ref made themselves look like the biggest fools. May took advantage. I'm not mad at it.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Well now that this is over, who is up against Mayweather for his next PPV?

Hopefully Sergio or Pacman. I don't know who else could be viable AND desirable to fans. 

As much as I like Manny and Floyd......they are not foolish enough to fight Sergio

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by VoidEmperor

Well now that this is over, who is up against Mayweather for his next PPV?

Hopefully Sergio or Pacman. I don't know who else could be viable AND desirable to fans. 

As much as I like Manny and Floyd......they are not foolish enough to fight Sergio

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

It they ever fight it's be the same outcome... complete domination like every opponent.

When Floyd goes into a fight... he comes out looking like he was never touched... look at how Ortiz looks after only a couple of punches.

Manny is a great fighter, but Mayweather is unbeatable because of how he blocks, keeps his right hand in the cut and waits to counter.

You're going to have to have a fighter that has stamina like no other and he has to keep coming at Floyd none stop and be willing to take some punches to land some... Manny is the fighter to keep attacking, but I don't know if he has the stamina... but in the end it still won't be enough to beat Floyd... and I like Manny too but it is what it is... height is going to hurt him.
You serious brah?
laugh.gif

If there's one thing we can all agree on is Manny's stamina.
When a fighter like that doesn't seem tired after throwing 50 60 punches for 12 rounds,
I'm pretty sure they have great stamina.

Pacquiao's unpredictably in his combos will be poison for Floyd who tries to get his opponents rhythm down withing the first 3 rounds.
What happens when he meets someone who will be unpredicatable for all 12 rounds?

What happens when Manny meets the most skilled Counterpuncher of our generation?

Another thing is that Roach is a brillant trainer, has much better advice than Roger's usual "He don't got nothing on ya, keep doing what ya doing!"
eyes.gif

He has shaped Manny from a one dimensional, one handed slugger to the WW king, P4P #1 we see today.

... please God...Jesus...Buddha...Jehovah....Allah....Zeus...whoever up there... MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

It they ever fight it's be the same outcome... complete domination like every opponent.

When Floyd goes into a fight... he comes out looking like he was never touched... look at how Ortiz looks after only a couple of punches.

Manny is a great fighter, but Mayweather is unbeatable because of how he blocks, keeps his right hand in the cut and waits to counter.

You're going to have to have a fighter that has stamina like no other and he has to keep coming at Floyd none stop and be willing to take some punches to land some... Manny is the fighter to keep attacking, but I don't know if he has the stamina... but in the end it still won't be enough to beat Floyd... and I like Manny too but it is what it is... height is going to hurt him.
You serious brah?
laugh.gif

If there's one thing we can all agree on is Manny's stamina.
When a fighter like that doesn't seem tired after throwing 50 60 punches for 12 rounds,
I'm pretty sure they have great stamina.

Pacquiao's unpredictably in his combos will be poison for Floyd who tries to get his opponents rhythm down withing the first 3 rounds.
What happens when he meets someone who will be unpredicatable for all 12 rounds?

What happens when Manny meets the most skilled Counterpuncher of our generation?

Another thing is that Roach is a brillant trainer, has much better advice than Roger's usual "He don't got nothing on ya, keep doing what ya doing!"
eyes.gif

He has shaped Manny from a one dimensional, one handed slugger to the WW king, P4P #1 we see today.

... please God...Jesus...Buddha...Jehovah....Allah....Zeus...whoever up there... MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!

Back
Top Bottom