Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

I always stated by the end of this year the fight will be in order. I am ready to eat my words if need be, but I think it's going down. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

... please God...Jesus...Buddha...Jehovah....Allah....Zeus...whoever up there... MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!
When Manny wins he next fight, and if this fight isn't the next then I'd done with both of them
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

... please God...Jesus...Buddha...Jehovah....Allah....Zeus...whoever up there... MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!
When Manny wins he next fight, and if this fight isn't the next then I'd done with both of them
30t6p3b.gif

I always stated by the end of this year the fight will be in order. I am ready to eat my words if need be, but I think it's going down. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

indifferent.gif
 Dirty fight. PERIOD.

You can tell who are actual boxing fans and who are trend hopping sport, music, food and anything under the sun fans
You mad, breh?

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Real talk I blame the ref. Victor Ortiz's safety is not Floyd's concern. The ref goofed in restarting them, after Floyd dropped Ortiz he could have easily taken a point from Mayweather and given Ortiz time to recover.
I think Floyd knew he was getting away with something dirty but didn't expect for *%$% to happen like that. Out of all the people in the ring that night Floyd is the only one on the ball, not his fault the other two guys decided to turn acted like idiots  

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

both of these dudes dirty as %!!+.

THIS.

When Ortiz had the headbutt I knew it was a dirty move and wasn't mad at the ref taking the point, and Floyd, no need to explain...

Watch the replay and tell me ref didn't say "Let's go" after deducting points from Ortiz. I missed it the first time myself, but it happened.

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Real talk I blame the ref. Victor Ortiz's safety is not Floyd's concern. The ref goofed in restarting them, after Floyd dropped Ortiz he could have easily taken a point from Mayweather and given Ortiz time to recover.
I think Floyd knew he was getting away with something dirty but didn't expect for *%$% to happen like that. Out of all the people in the ring that night Floyd is the only one on the ball, not his fault the other two guys decided to turn acted like idiots  

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

both of these dudes dirty as %!!+.

THIS.

When Ortiz had the headbutt I knew it was a dirty move and wasn't mad at the ref taking the point, and Floyd, no need to explain...

Watch the replay and tell me ref didn't say "Let's go" after deducting points from Ortiz. I missed it the first time myself, but it happened.

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

indifferent.gif
 Dirty fight. PERIOD.

You can tell who are actual boxing fans and who are trend hopping sport, music, food and anything under the sun fans
You mad, breh?

It made for great entertainment, but, ref fail.

I dig the bringing a knife to a gun fight, the headbutt and got put to sleep as a result of not having his hands up, but the ref shoulda done a better job of separating the two.

Then again, get outta here with Ortiz apologizing again and again. Put your dukes up, B. You already apologized, stop hugging it out.

All in all, good show.

What's next for Floyd after this, since we know a Pac/May fight ain't happening.

I don't want to see a rematch with Ortiz, either. Floyd dominated, nothing is gonna change in a second match.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

25f546x.gif

Ortiz should have known better....
Completely forgot about this...nevermind all that talking and "we cool" attitude. Son is trying to hit you in the face

Another thing is that Roach is a brillant trainer, has much better advice than Roger's usual "He don't got nothing on ya, keep doing what ya doing!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 What else does he need to tell him? He's 42-0  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly, shouldve Mayweather back off for a few? Yes. Was he wrong for not doing so? No. No one in Ortiz's camp stood up and said anything about it; nor did Ortiz. Plain and simple, the ref was at fault.

Honestly, shouldve Mayweather back off for a few? Yes. Was he wrong for not doing so? No. No one in Ortiz's camp stood up and said anything about it; nor did Ortiz. Plain and simple, the ref was at fault.

It made for great entertainment, but, ref fail.

I dig the bringing a knife to a gun fight, the headbutt and got put to sleep as a result of not having his hands up, but the ref shoulda done a better job of separating the two.

Then again, get outta here with Ortiz apologizing again and again. Put your dukes up, B. You already apologized, stop hugging it out.

All in all, good show.

What's next for Floyd after this, since we know a Pac/May fight ain't happening.

I don't want to see a rematch with Ortiz, either. Floyd dominated, nothing is gonna change in a second match.

Another thing is that Roach is a brillant trainer, has much better advice than Roger's usual "He don't got nothing on ya, keep doing what ya doing!"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 What else does he need to tell him? He's 42-0  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dyyhard

25f546x.gif

Ortiz should have known better....
Completely forgot about this...nevermind all that talking and "we cool" attitude. Son is trying to hit you in the face

Back
Top Bottom