Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Sorry for the wait. But this was worth the multiple upload tries on Tinypic..
3340x03.gif

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Another thing is that Roach is a brillant trainer, has much better advice than Roger's usual "He don't got nothing on ya, keep doing what ya doing!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 What else does he need to tell him? He's 42-0  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just listed it as an advantage in trainers for Pac.
Having a skilled second mind in there doesn't hurt...

But if he was living in stacked WW era that would be a major flaw.....

I hope Mayweather suffers some kind of career ending injury. The dude is honestly is a piece of $@#$. The bar I was at which was 95% pro Mayweather went nuts. Dude were legit about to burn the place down in anger. Most unprofessional moment I've ever witnessed in sports.
30t6p3b.gif

Another thing is that Roach is a brillant trainer, has much better advice than Roger's usual "He don't got nothing on ya, keep doing what ya doing!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just listed it as an advantage in trainers for Pac.
Having a skilled second mind in there doesn't hurt...

But if he was living in stacked WW era that would be a major flaw.....

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo but for real I be listening to Roger talk to Floyd and I'm like +##...
roll.gif
That dude as a trainer is as useful as glasses for a blind person... he doesn't give any damn advice... just a cuss here a cuss there some words of encouragement and that's it. 
roll.gif
It's hilarious

how you gonna be mad at floyd...VERY naive on ortiz's part. and the ref
30t6p3b.gif

we all deserved a better ending tho
laugh.gif

how you gonna be mad at floyd...VERY naive on ortiz's part. and the ref
30t6p3b.gif

we all deserved a better ending tho
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo but for real I be listening to Roger talk to Floyd and I'm like +##...
roll.gif
That dude as a trainer is as useful as glasses for a blind person... he doesn't give any damn advice... just a cuss here a cuss there some words of encouragement and that's it. 
roll.gif
It's hilarious

I hope Mayweather suffers some kind of career ending injury. The dude is honestly is a piece of $@#$. The bar I was at which was 95% pro Mayweather went nuts. Dude were legit about to burn the place down in anger. Most unprofessional moment I've ever witnessed in sports.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

Also did Victor Ortiz really get hit that hard? He couldn't make the standing count?

i think he clearly gave up. he went down and stayed there.

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

30t6p3b.gif
You would've thought he KO'd your grandmother son
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

30t6p3b.gif
You would've thought he KO'd your grandmother son
30t6p3b.gif

Also did Victor Ortiz really get hit that hard? He couldn't make the standing count?

i think he clearly gave up. he went down and stayed there.

You get hit twice with 2 clean & hard shots. Add to that the fact that he wasn't expecting it, very few people, if any, are getting up within the 10 count.

Back
Top Bottom