Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by DecemberLove

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by quik1987

Also did Victor Ortiz really get hit that hard? He couldn't make the standing count?

i think he clearly gave up. he went down and stayed there.

Dude's just a quitter and quitter's don't change
Let's see both of you get up from those 2 punches.

is it far fetched to say this fight was fixed? that whole sequence looked wwf to me. i see people making a big deal over who was right or wrong and taking sides, i dont have a dog in this fight, but no one thought some deeper shenanigans were at play here? that was the most deliberate headbutt ive seen and it came after some decent pressure by ortiz, why would he do that? screw loose? and then all the shenanigans that followed it..... kissing? open season on your face? cortez vietnam flashback? i mean this fight was looking like the biggest test for floyd since DLH.... if he is really going to fight pacman this fight was a good warmup. floyd was on his way to a UD at least but i think it wouldve turned out to be a good test for floyd. which is why i dont blame him for ending it early like he did... why jeopardize the megafight vs pac when you got a hungry 24 year old in front of you? but then that plays into the fix. either ortiz really is that dumb or he is on the fun. 

Both these dudes are clowns 
laugh.gif

All my Mexican friends blowing up my newsfeed talking about "Ortiz is so classy"
30t6p3b.gif

As dope as the atmosphere was, that was a setup. No way in hell a trained boxer taskes two open shots to the fasce like that.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I hope Mayweather suffers some kind of career ending injury. The dude is honestly is a piece of $@#$. The bar I was at which was 95% pro Mayweather went nuts. Dude were legit about to burn the place down in anger. Most unprofessional moment I've ever witnessed in sports.
30t6p3b.gif
You would've thought he KO'd your grandmother son
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by sickickz23

... please God...Jesus...Buddha...Jehovah....Allah....Zeus...whoever up there... MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!
When Manny wins he next fight, and if this fight isn't the next then I'd done with both of them
30t6p3b.gif
I don't think it's a coincidence that Ortiz is a Southpaw and that Marquez is a counterpuncher

... please God...Jesus...Buddha...Jehovah....Allah....Zeus...whoever up there... MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN!
When Manny wins he next fight, and if this fight isn't the next then I'd done with both of them
30t6p3b.gif
I don't think it's a coincidence that Ortiz is a Southpaw and that Marquez is a counterpuncher

As dope as the atmosphere was, that was a setup. No way in hell a trained boxer taskes two open shots to the fasce like that.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Legal or not, I can't believe so many dudes standing behind Mayweather.

wish I could say the same

I'm not standing behind Floyd but I'm trying to point out that he is not totaling to blame. In fact he should get the least, Ortiz got frustrated and blatantly head butted dude, then goes on some "lets hug it out !!!@#" steez, then after getting socked once he doesn't put his guard up, instead he turns to the ref who was not even paying attention and didn't even noticed he hadn't properly restarted the fighters. And the ref still could have waved off the knock down and given Ortiz time to recover. 
Floyd is a smart guy, he knows he did something dirty, but why should he stay there and take the blame for everything. While Victor is smile like a !%+#$#@ and looking for more hugs and the ref is nowhere to be found. 

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

I hope Mayweather suffers some kind of career ending injury. The dude is honestly is a piece of $@#$. The bar I was at which was 95% pro Mayweather went nuts. Dude were legit about to burn the place down in anger. Most unprofessional moment I've ever witnessed in sports.
30t6p3b.gif
You would've thought he KO'd your grandmother son
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Legal or not, I can't believe so many dudes standing behind Mayweather.

wish I could say the same

I'm not standing behind Floyd but I'm trying to point out that he is not totaling to blame. In fact he should get the least, Ortiz got frustrated and blatantly head butted dude, then goes on some "lets hug it out !!!@#" steez, then after getting socked once he doesn't put his guard up, instead he turns to the ref who was not even paying attention and didn't even noticed he hadn't properly restarted the fighters. And the ref still could have waved off the knock down and given Ortiz time to recover. 
Floyd is a smart guy, he knows he did something dirty, but why should he stay there and take the blame for everything. While Victor is smile like a !%+#$#@ and looking for more hugs and the ref is nowhere to be found. 

Originally Posted by amel223

30t6p3b.gif
I really hope your right man. I really do.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by amel223

30t6p3b.gif
I really hope your right man. I really do.
ohwell.gif

Also did Victor Ortiz really get hit that hard? He couldn't make the standing count?
im pretty sure in fight you know youre gonna get hit in the jaw.  when youre not in fighting mode mentally, and get rocked twice...
he was out of it in the first punch...zombie status

omg that dude just dissed Roger Mayweather as a trainer because of what he said to Floyd...
laugh.gif

I know Mayweather will fight Manny because...that's what he said at the press conference

omg that dude just dissed Roger Mayweather as a trainer because of what he said to Floyd...
laugh.gif

I know Mayweather will fight Manny because...that's what he said at the press conference

im pretty sure in fight you know youre gonna get hit in the jaw.  when youre not in fighting mode mentally, and get rocked twice...
he was out of it in the first punch...zombie status

I'm a fan of boxing and at this point there is no reason to watch mayweather 'till he fights PAC.

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm a fan of boxing and at this point there is no reason to watch mayweather 'till he fights PAC.

Back
Top Bottom