Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Floyd Mayweather is Excellent at 2 things...#1 is boxing. #2 is being a professional buffoon. his brand of ****ery is second to none.

oh yeah...and i'm black if it matters *kanye shrug*

Floyd Mayweather is Excellent at 2 things...#1 is boxing. #2 is being a professional buffoon. his brand of ****ery is second to none.

oh yeah...and i'm black if it matters *kanye shrug*

Ortiz was looking for a way out and he found it. He lost his cool and his title smh I thought he was a cool guy too but this shows he can't keep his emotions in check. And Floyd ain't got no respect for his elders. He should have known Merchant was going to say some stuff like that and just walked away.
laugh.gif
50 years younger I would kick your @%@..then later..50 years later I still don't think I would of been able to kick his @%@ but I would have sure tried!
laugh.gif
Larry a G.

Ortiz was looking for a way out and he found it. He lost his cool and his title smh I thought he was a cool guy too but this shows he can't keep his emotions in check. And Floyd ain't got no respect for his elders. He should have known Merchant was going to say some stuff like that and just walked away.
laugh.gif
50 years younger I would kick your @%@..then later..50 years later I still don't think I would of been able to kick his @%@ but I would have sure tried!
laugh.gif
Larry a G.

Mayweather is nothing but a first class punk. I bet if Ortiz challenges him to a rematch Mayweather will use some type of excuse to back out still even though he said he'll give him one. 

Mayweather is nothing but a first class punk. I bet if Ortiz challenges him to a rematch Mayweather will use some type of excuse to back out still even though he said he'll give him one. 

Being a fan of mayweather I've come to terms that dudes will hate win or lose.
This is way money don't care about fighting PAC man he knows people will still slobber PAC for what I don't know.

I actually thought that after fight interview was ******ed but I saw it coming everytime Floyd wins dudes rush to the ring
Asking him PAC man this instead of congratulating dudes ofcourse he was pissed I would be to if I had to hear it a million times.

Being a fan of mayweather I've come to terms that dudes will hate win or lose.
This is way money don't care about fighting PAC man he knows people will still slobber PAC for what I don't know.

I actually thought that after fight interview was ******ed but I saw it coming everytime Floyd wins dudes rush to the ring
Asking him PAC man this instead of congratulating dudes ofcourse he was pissed I would be to if I had to hear it a million times.

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Dudes forget that at one point in the fight Floyd landed 17 punches and Ortiz had only 4 he was gonna lose regardless. People kept getting hyped when Ortiz would force money to the ropes but if you looked close Ortiz couldn't connect to save his life. That's why he lost he's cool and threw that headbutt also didn't help money kept smiling and giving him the smh. He played into money's trap after that head butt money was out for blood and I knew it would be over for Ortiz cheap shot or not even Ortiz did. That's why he kept trying to calm Floyd down so much. Like I said money will get hate no matter what

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Dudes forget that at one point in the fight Floyd landed 17 punches and Ortiz had only 4 he was gonna lose regardless. People kept getting hyped when Ortiz would force money to the ropes but if you looked close Ortiz couldn't connect to save his life. That's why he lost he's cool and threw that headbutt also didn't help money kept smiling and giving him the smh. He played into money's trap after that head butt money was out for blood and I knew it would be over for Ortiz cheap shot or not even Ortiz did. That's why he kept trying to calm Floyd down so much. Like I said money will get hate no matter what

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Anyone who seriously believes Ortiz was shorted in anyway is delusional. He headbutted a man out of frustration, then had the audacity to immediately try to kiss this man and hug him thrice? I wonder what the conversation would be if Ortiz connected after that cheap shot hook after his headbutt?

Any grown %!! man throwing a skull bash around like a pokemon deserves to get his %!! slept, mid hug or not.
CO-SIGN.

Can't blame Floyd for doing that.

Ref didnt do his job though, should of put em in neutral corners.

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Anyone who seriously believes Ortiz was shorted in anyway is delusional. He headbutted a man out of frustration, then had the audacity to immediately try to kiss this man and hug him thrice? I wonder what the conversation would be if Ortiz connected after that cheap shot hook after his headbutt?

Any grown %!! man throwing a skull bash around like a pokemon deserves to get his %!! slept, mid hug or not.
CO-SIGN.

Can't blame Floyd for doing that.

Ref didnt do his job though, should of put em in neutral corners.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

so after catching a balrog headbutt; how many hugs, daps, and kisses is floyd supposed to wait around for before he's allowed to throw a punch?

ortiz should've had his guard up - the first couple hugs and apologies were enough. son didn't even protest the outcome, he knows he goofed. live and learn.

42-0.

Exactly..That's all that really needs to be said.....

The only "punk" or "classless" move in the fight was Ortiz's headbutt.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

so after catching a balrog headbutt; how many hugs, daps, and kisses is floyd supposed to wait around for before he's allowed to throw a punch?

ortiz should've had his guard up - the first couple hugs and apologies were enough. son didn't even protest the outcome, he knows he goofed. live and learn.

42-0.

Exactly..That's all that really needs to be said.....

The only "punk" or "classless" move in the fight was Ortiz's headbutt.

Back
Top Bottom