Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Cheating on your wife is perfectly legal as well...but it doesn't make it right.  Floyd is soft...a ho %%@ dude.  No respect for that coward.  

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

Cheating on your wife is perfectly legal as well...but it doesn't make it right.  Floyd is soft...a ho %%@ dude.  No respect for that coward.  

You sound stupid. How is Mayweather a coward? So you basically saying what Ortiz did was right?

Originally Posted by JesusShuttlesworth34

You sound stupid. How is Mayweather a coward? So you basically saying what Ortiz did was right?

That post fight interview.
laugh.gif

Smh...Idk man...Half of me is saying sucker punch but the other half is saying Ortiz should have seen it coming.

Crazy ending though...Mayweather has become the most hated dude in american sports based on what I've seen on TV & Social Networks...

Spoiler [+]
For $40 Mill, I would knockout my moms LOL

Smh...Idk man...Half of me is saying sucker punch but the other half is saying Ortiz should have seen it coming.

Crazy ending though...Mayweather has become the most hated dude in american sports based on what I've seen on TV & Social Networks...

Spoiler [+]
For $40 Mill, I would knockout my moms LOL

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Ref pointed to the keeper & said time in. May snapped Ortiz's head back once, Ortiz leaves his hands down and gets knocked out. Period. On to Manny

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Ref pointed to the keeper & said time in. May snapped Ortiz's head back once, Ortiz leaves his hands down and gets knocked out. Period. On to Manny

As soon as Ortiz went for the headbutt the fight went south, to me he has some mental issues to get over and I think mentally he checked out of the fight.  Maidana made him quit and Floyd had him so frustrated he took the easy way out.

As soon as Ortiz went for the headbutt the fight went south, to me he has some mental issues to get over and I think mentally he checked out of the fight.  Maidana made him quit and Floyd had him so frustrated he took the easy way out.

Moneydidnt break any rules he was well within the rules. If he started attacking Ortiz from the get go there wouldnt be an issue but he went in to accept the hug and another apology from Ortiz and as soon as they pulled apart he hit him with a cheapshot. It was bad sportmanship especially since Money was clearly winning that fight and would have won it bar Ortiz knocking him out which wasnt gonna happen. In the previews Money was going on about adding to his legacy and then does that
laugh.gif
 I dnt want to see a rematch with Ortiz, Money needs to stop dodging Manny with his personal requests and give us the fight we want

Moneydidnt break any rules he was well within the rules. If he started attacking Ortiz from the get go there wouldnt be an issue but he went in to accept the hug and another apology from Ortiz and as soon as they pulled apart he hit him with a cheapshot. It was bad sportmanship especially since Money was clearly winning that fight and would have won it bar Ortiz knocking him out which wasnt gonna happen. In the previews Money was going on about adding to his legacy and then does that
laugh.gif
 I dnt want to see a rematch with Ortiz, Money needs to stop dodging Manny with his personal requests and give us the fight we want

Originally Posted by Caerus

Mayweather has become the most hated dude in american sports based on what I've seen on TV & Social Networks...
alg_lebron_james.jpg

mayweather is hated, yes, but not on the level of lbj. how quick we forget...... you always a prisoner of the moment son.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Caerus

Mayweather has become the most hated dude in american sports based on what I've seen on TV & Social Networks...
alg_lebron_james.jpg

mayweather is hated, yes, but not on the level of lbj. how quick we forget...... you always a prisoner of the moment son.
laugh.gif

Cortez bringing them together is irrelevant if he is not paying attention because he was talking to an official at ringside. It created confusion. Cortez is clearly at fault for what happened.

Regardless of that, Mayweather knew Ortiz was not ready. He knew it. And yet...he still threw punches at a defenseless man. This is an act of cowardice. It was legal, due to the referee being all over the place.

Floyd was dominating the fight; however, in the fourth round...Ortiz appeared to be settling in and getting more confident. He was man-handling Floyd in the corner. Why he threw that headbutt is anyone's guess. Perhaps he felt Floyd was using his elbow too much while trying to keep guard and got caught up in the heat of the moment. In any case, it was a mistake that cost him dearly.

Cortez bringing them together is irrelevant if he is not paying attention because he was talking to an official at ringside. It created confusion. Cortez is clearly at fault for what happened.

Regardless of that, Mayweather knew Ortiz was not ready. He knew it. And yet...he still threw punches at a defenseless man. This is an act of cowardice. It was legal, due to the referee being all over the place.

Floyd was dominating the fight; however, in the fourth round...Ortiz appeared to be settling in and getting more confident. He was man-handling Floyd in the corner. Why he threw that headbutt is anyone's guess. Perhaps he felt Floyd was using his elbow too much while trying to keep guard and got caught up in the heat of the moment. In any case, it was a mistake that cost him dearly.

Floyd had Ortiz TOTALLY outclassed, he is the best boxer of this generation hands down.

He took an up and coming young bigger fighter and made him look like an amateur.

Dude is an athletic freak to be 34 and still so fast and powerful. He was amped and well trained for this fight. Victor would've gotten battered if the fight continued.

Ortiz is a FEMALE DOG. He quit in there tonight just like he did against Maidana. That was a dirtyass headbutt.

Floyd had Ortiz TOTALLY outclassed, he is the best boxer of this generation hands down.

He took an up and coming young bigger fighter and made him look like an amateur.

Dude is an athletic freak to be 34 and still so fast and powerful. He was amped and well trained for this fight. Victor would've gotten battered if the fight continued.

Ortiz is a FEMALE DOG. He quit in there tonight just like he did against Maidana. That was a dirtyass headbutt.

MisterP0315 wrote:

You sound stupid...how can a BOXER in the middle of a championship bout be a DEFENSELESS man?
The FIRST rule of boxing is protect yourself at all times.

That was a dirty move by Ortiz, you gonna make me bleed illegally and then stand there kissing me and crying to the ref and im not going to pursue what I came in the ring to do? You gotta be kidding me.

Ortiz is a clown and he got dusted off real quick. On to better things.

MisterP0315 wrote:

You sound stupid...how can a BOXER in the middle of a championship bout be a DEFENSELESS man?
The FIRST rule of boxing is protect yourself at all times.

That was a dirty move by Ortiz, you gonna make me bleed illegally and then stand there kissing me and crying to the ref and im not going to pursue what I came in the ring to do? You gotta be kidding me.

Ortiz is a clown and he got dusted off real quick. On to better things.

Calm yourself. Anyways...his hands were down and the ref was still talking to the boxing commission. Cortez looked like a shocked audience member after the 2 KO punches.

PBF is supposedly the best boxer of our generation and perhaps ever. I wish he would have punished and embarrassed Ortiz round after round until he felt taking him out instead of doing the legal punk move.

It is what it is.

Calm yourself. Anyways...his hands were down and the ref was still talking to the boxing commission. Cortez looked like a shocked audience member after the 2 KO punches.

PBF is supposedly the best boxer of our generation and perhaps ever. I wish he would have punished and embarrassed Ortiz round after round until he felt taking him out instead of doing the legal punk move.

It is what it is.

whatever floyd did to ortiz was justified because ortiz did him dirty first. ortiz shouldve had his hands up. it still looked to me as if floyd was

gonna punish victor anyway

whatever floyd did to ortiz was justified because ortiz did him dirty first. ortiz shouldve had his hands up. it still looked to me as if floyd was

gonna punish victor anyway

Back
Top Bottom