Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

roll.gif

ortiz was loosing that fight already....

and he's an idiot, why would put your hands down??
espec. against floyd....

you apologize once, then you kiss him on the cheek, then you try to apologize again....

floyd went OFF on merchant!!!
laugh.gif

Anyone know how much money Ortiz made from the fight? I heard Mayweather mention it was $2.5 million on 24/7, but I would have thought it would be more.

Anyone know how much money Ortiz made from the fight? I heard Mayweather mention it was $2.5 million on 24/7, but I would have thought it would be more.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.
Stop it... dude missed big shots in that little run he had, got frustrated and went for the headbutt  
laugh.gif
. Ortiz was on pace to go down before the 7th 
pimp.gif
Ehh idk. Yeah May was winning up until that point but not as decisively as everyone thinks. Ortiz held his own better than I thought he would.
But at the end of the day this +%$% doesn't make sense. Dude gets voluntary KO'd while trying to kiss his opponent and proceeds to continue the kissing after the KO.

If that was real life, Pac will beat May. May was on pace to lose this fight b'leee dat.
Stop it... dude missed big shots in that little run he had, got frustrated and went for the headbutt  
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Ehh idk. Yeah May was winning up until that point but not as decisively as everyone thinks. Ortiz held his own better than I thought he would.
But at the end of the day this +%$% doesn't make sense. Dude gets voluntary KO'd while trying to kiss his opponent and proceeds to continue the kissing after the KO.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Bruh i'm not a Mayweather fan but you have to be blind. Ortiz was getting rocked.
That boy Mayweather is one of the coldest ninja in the city. That !!* cray.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Bruh i'm not a Mayweather fan but you have to be blind. Ortiz was getting rocked.
That boy Mayweather is one of the coldest ninja in the city. That !!* cray.

Originally Posted by useref15

How can somebody root for Mayweather is beyond me. Straight arrogance.

Same reason I root for LeBron. You either appreciate legendary talent, or you don't.

Back
Top Bottom