Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Victor showing hes not mentally ready to be a champion
30t6p3b.gif
so whats next for him? Berto rematch? Im sure his stock has dropped considerably now.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by ElCubanoDel510

I hope Mayweather suffers some kind of career ending injury. The dude is honestly is a piece of $@#$. The bar I was at which was 95% pro Mayweather went nuts. Dude were legit about to burn the place down in anger. Most unprofessional moment I've ever witnessed in sports.
30t6p3b.gif
You would've thought he KO'd your grandmother son
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I'm Cuban and I live in my Miami bro. There's two things you don't mess with us about, boxing and baseball.

P.S. I do place this sport above my grandma.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by quik1987

I dunno, I just have this suspiscion that if roles were reversed everyones reaction would not have been the same. I'm probably overthinking it though.
Spot on. Had Ortiz hit Floyd twice, World War 3 & 4 would have ensued.

When you watch the replay you will see that Ortiz launched the headbutt, and then landed a punch as the ref was stepping in.
So in Floyd's mind, "I owe you two shots to the head, cause I cant let you get away with that."

When you watch the replay you will see that Ortiz launched the headbutt, and then landed a punch as the ref was stepping in.
So in Floyd's mind, "I owe you two shots to the head, cause I cant let you get away with that."

Very controversial, but that was legal. It did end up being a really bad look by Mayweather, but to me it was a legal shot.
-Ortiz dropped his hands in the middle of the fight

-The clock was still ticking and Mayweather just took advantage of it.

I'm far from a Mayweather fan, but I don't see anything wrong in what he did. 

Leave that fool Pacquiao alone, he's at home eatin his fried tilapia thinkin bout which song he should sing next

Leave that fool Pacquiao alone, he's at home eatin his fried tilapia thinkin bout which song he should sing next

Very controversial, but that was legal. It did end up being a really bad look by Mayweather, but to me it was a legal shot.
-Ortiz dropped his hands in the middle of the fight

-The clock was still ticking and Mayweather just took advantage of it.

I'm far from a Mayweather fan, but I don't see anything wrong in what he did. 

I dunno, I just have this suspiscion that if roles were reversed everyones reaction would not have been the same. I'm probably overthinking it though.
You're not over thinking it, that's how it is around here.

You're not over thinking it, that's how it is around here.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by dyyhard

25f546x.gif

Ortiz should have known better....
Completely forgot about this...nevermind all that talking and "we cool" attitude. Son is trying to hit you in the face
there's also this @ 3:20

not what roy jones says right away "protect yourself at all times"

i dont blame mayweather one bit, if you're gonna headbutt me like a *#++* *!##* then im gonna knock you out like a *#++* *!##*

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Twig1026

Originally Posted by dyyhard

25f546x.gif

Ortiz should have known better....
Completely forgot about this...nevermind all that talking and "we cool" attitude. Son is trying to hit you in the face
there's also this @ 3:20

not what roy jones says right away "protect yourself at all times"

i dont blame mayweather one bit, if you're gonna headbutt me like a *#++* *!##* then im gonna knock you out like a *#++* *!##*

pimp.gif

for people saying the ref was on 5 when he started counting...........thats because there wa a ref outside the ring that started the counting for him when ortiz hit the ground.

smh

for people saying the ref was on 5 when he started counting...........thats because there wa a ref outside the ring that started the counting for him when ortiz hit the ground.

smh

Sure it would be.  The general public (not NT) would be thrilled.  They hate PBF and want dude to lose
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sure it would be.  The general public (not NT) would be thrilled.  They hate PBF and want dude to lose
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom