Official ******** vs. Steelers vol. MNF

Ricky Williams was tempted to smoking weed during the bye week

roll.gif
roll.gif
it just popped in my head hahah %%@+$ great

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

this lost is good for us... will def. make us motivated to beat the cowgirls AGAIN
smile.gif

how do you try to disrespect the cowboys by calling them cow"girls" and you yourself are without shaft?

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

this lost is good for us... will def. make us motivated to beat the cowgirls AGAIN
smile.gif

how do you try to disrespect the cowboys by calling them cow"girls" and you yourself are without shaft?

cow%$^$*.. it that better?
eyes.gif

Marley in here talkin big but he cant take it when you are in his Cowboys thread while he is talking like "*^# )< dhdh &" b/c he has nointelligent answers and then he brings in his 2nd SN Lilstarz to back up his dumb comments

You would have thought we'd practice a blitz pickup or hot routes at least once in practice this week. Unbelievable.

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

smile.gif

cow%$^$*.. it that better?
eyes.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Haha, not too many, which is surprising with the amount of fans the team has. Great game. Hope Ben is ok, but the defense and solid backups should get usthrough for now

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Marley in here talkin big but he cant take it when you are in his Cowboys thread while he is talking like "*^# )< dhdh &" b/c he has no intelligent answers and then he brings in his 2nd SN Lilstarz to back up his dumb comments
funny cuz areyouin is the only person who didnt know lilstarz was me and i got MP back in week 6
laugh.gif
... the only time i ever use that name anymore is if i hit the post limit ...youve made the same joke in about 4 seperate threads and its getting corny ... you will never find one instance where i co-sign myself acting like im someoneelse ... just because you didnt have a clue (much like your football knowledge) dont try to flip it ... dont make me recycle my joke that ethered you a fewweeks ago and have you debatin on e-suicide
roll.gif

good game
frown.gif
Steelers have class so im not too disappointed... our offense just never showed up tonight...
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom