***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

So, he shouted NT on the song with Gucci? I'm sold. I'll wait out all these links and buy a copy of the album on iTunes as soon as it's up. Isthere some sort of compilation of all the free-tracks? I have a feeling it'll take me all day to dig through his twitter for all the links.

I like the album & will be buying it on 11/10. J.Cole did his thing
pimp.gif
& I'm really feeling Shades & Prescription

Def have to give props to Wale and the homie D for the great tickets to the BP3 Tour last night.

"Beautiful Bliss" has to be one of the best rap songs I've heard in a very long time... You could ride to it, rock with it in the club, or justhave it in the background while you're doing something.

I almost want to get the album based off the track. Are there any other songs that will give me an idea of what the album sounds like? My brother sent me TheMixtape About Nothing a long time ago and I never really took the time to get into Wale. Add to that the fact that I don't really hear his stuff on theradio, and I'm trying to get a feel for dude. XXL gave his jawn a good review, too, so that may be another reason in me getting it.

It's like 2-3 tracks shy for me..

I wish there were 2 go go influenced tracks..
(pretty girls is 5 years old and a throw away w/ gucci half assed verse)
and a feat. kid cudi track

than it would of been complete

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
for bonus tracks leak

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

holding out till the 10th.. From what i heard its pretty good... can't wait

Just DL son, its not worth the gas nor 10bucks, trust me its a whatever CD.....

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

all i kno is J.Cole got the best verse on 2 albums this year
QFT.

Beautiful Bliss has been on repeat since the album leaked on friday, Melanie Fiona killed that hook and Wale cool on the track but the overall song iscrazyyyy, easily the best song on the album.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

I gave it a GOOD listen yesterday... and honestly Its a pretty good album Theres a couple skippable tracks but overall its pretty good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

yall are lunchin, this is a solid debut. DEFINITELY gettin my $10-15
QFT

And Gucci "saving" the album is jokes
Perhaps I exaggerated a tad bit and for that I apologize. But gucci IS one of the reasons like I cantolerate this album. J. Cole spazzed, neptune track is catchy and the first two tracks I like.....other than that.....thats like half the CD.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by LBJ23navo

holding out till the 10th.. From what i heard its pretty good... can't wait

Just DL son, its not worth the gas nor 10bucks, trust me its a whatever CD.....
QFT

perfectly put it is a whatever cd

"These %!#+%% is haters man, and I made myself so easy to love" -Jay

Back
Top Bottom