***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by VicRain24

Originally Posted by AKA King Arthur

EBAY 23 wrote:

LBJ23navo wrote:

holding out till the 10th.. From what i heard its pretty good... can't wait

Just DL son, its not worth the gas nor 10bucks, trust me its a whatever CD.....
QFT

perfectly put it is a whatever cd

"These #%*!#% is haters man, and I made myself so easy to love" -Jay

Im not even hating so chill, Im a wale fan and I had been anticipating his major release ever since he got signed, but honestly I am extremely disappointed inboth wale and interscope, for releasing this crap, IMO theres like 4-5 good songs, and idk what some of you are listening to but that song with Pharrell is SOWEAK!!!!
I believe some of you are trying to make yourself believe its a good album but it really isnt...
Like someone posted "Wale has a good ear for beats!" REALLY?? Because I think if he had a good ear he would've used a better beat instead of theone he used for TV In the Radio!!

At the end of the day its my opinion, so please try not to get butt hurt!!

AY WALE IF YOU READING THIS SHOUT ME OUT WHEN YOU GET A CHANCE, something like "EBAY23 WHAT UP!!!!!"

Bun B's verse had me laughing "You need to go away like the rain song" like really??? Shows how much he tried, and I know Bun can go hard!

ehhh............joint is cool...........good look for crackin open the door for other DMV rappers
eyes.gif

production is wonderful on this thang though!!!!...................it has that: Deeper Than Rap i wish there was someone else on these beats type feel

i might go check out dude tapes...the album is solid...I appreciate his word play dude is witty...he did his thing on beautiful bliss as well but I was focusedon J. Cole erytime after I first listened till now...Wale with the "its ironic they call me a fresh breath, no joke/ you see them boys sign me to thescope"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...he had a few on there..."the Capital im rasin, like im thrupunctuating"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Like someone posted "Wale has a good ear for beats!" REALLY?? Because I think if he had a good ear he would've used a better beat instead of the one he used for TV In the Radio!!

indifferent.gif
One of my favorite beats on the album. Song goes hard.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

Like someone posted "Wale has a good ear for beats!" REALLY?? Because I think if he had a good ear he would've used a better beat instead of the one he used for TV In the Radio!!

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

i thought joint was weak!!!!!

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

indifferent.gif
pimp.gif

i thought joint was weak!!!!!
give TV In the Radio a chance. I thought that track was wack at first, but I listened to it a couple more times and it really grew on me. track isdope
pimp.gif

The beats are nice but that's what's w/e to me on this album. They didn't make up for what Wale didn't bring lyrically.

Wale been hard... November 10th cant come soon enough... i refuse to cop the leak!

check the sig

Aight I couldnt help but download the leak. But I'm coppin the album for sure. No way imma do the homie Wale like dat.

Up For Review...

Triumph
pimp.gif
really nice intro
Mama Told me
pimp.gif

Mirrors
pimp.gif

Pretty Girls
pimp.gif
but only before gucci's verse imma just swop it out wit the og
World Tour
pimp.gif

Let It Loose
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
haha so true
Shades will grow on me, its solid, not fire tho
Chillin
pimp.gif
for all the hate on it.. the beat is
pimp.gif
soundin like that TC WILLIAMS Remember The Titans joint
TV In The Radio
pimp.gif
just cuz son said "i wear my nike boots and gucci i dont wear no timbos" haha out cali going to school ppls like what are thoseboots u got on?
Contemplate
pimp.gif

Diary
pimp.gif

Beautiful Bliss
pimp.gif

Prescription
pimp.gif

Overall its just a "Solid Debut Album"
he got the monkey off his back. I think his next album will be wayyyy better than this..
nerd.gif
for (young chris, kid cui, big g(byb), southeast slim, tabi bonney, skyzoo, jay, lupe, beanie sigel, talib kweli, daniel merr..,) feats next go round

Back
Top Bottom