Official Warriors Off Season Thread

If this Pistons-Warriors deal is legit, I say DO IT. Honestly, I still don't believe Baron can stay healthy. Billups to me still has a good few years leftand is a solid PG. Sheed only has one year left on his contract correct? Plus, I don't see us extending Baron after this season, so we are going to need aPG anyways. I think I saw the list somewhere on here earlier of PGs on the market next year and they are nice but you never know if they will want to comehere. All I know is, if we keep this team we have, we probably won't make the playoffs next year. I want Mullin to just make a decision on whether he wantsto rebuild or be a contender next year. None of that %*#@##@# in the middle.

that baron trade is hella lopsided imo. if it were on the table, i say the warriors snatch it up asap. as much as i love baron, it seems like too good an offerto pass up.

Devon Hardin
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he's supposed to go early 2nd though so i don't think we can get him, but i'd love to have him. sonny weems maybe? or maybe Joey Dorsey (buthe's supposed to go earlier too)

i do but i suck
laugh.gif
, and i haven't played online with ps3 before..if i get better at it, maybe sometime later, haha

We'll throw in Kosta for Maxiell .
laugh.gif
Hell yeah we will!
Azubuike - Beasley - Belinelli - Biedrins - Davis - Dorsey - Ellis - Harrington - Jackson - Perovic - Pietrus - Watson - Wright
Thinking optimisticly I see? Break down how we can get Beasley and I'm all ears (I'm sure Mullin is too...)

I'd love to have Ron Artest too, but apparently he's going to the Lakers for Radmonovic and Walton
laugh.gif
. Come on now, even Al+filler is better thanthat crap
smh.gif

If the Lakers get Artest, they BETTER have to give up Odom, or else I'm going to be mad.

i %$+**%@ hate laker fans too. the lakers are going to get artest too
mad.gif
it's a conspiracy

If Artest gets traded for Radmonovic and Walton, then the NBA is OFFICIALLY a JOKE, SET-UP, and DAVID STERN IS THE 6TH MAN OF THE LAKERS.
laugh.gif

After Pau Gasol getting traded for nothing, the Baron/Billups swap isnt out of this world at all. Personally, if we can pull that, I would do that in aheartbeat. Otherwise, Keep Baron.

Back
Top Bottom