Official Warriors Off Season Thread

ALRIGHT..HERE WE GO..

WORK YOUR MAGIC NELLY
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And with the 14th pick of the 2008 NBA Draft, the Golden State Warriors select...

... Anthony Randolph!!

Let's go.

i'm fine with randolph. he or speights were the guys i thought gs would pick. i think speights fits us better and all, but randolph wasn't supposed tofall this low.

I like the pick. We got to find a way to incorporate him and Wright tho, unless one is on there way out??

Mullin draftin' what's good on the board, I'm alright with it. He won't be in the regular rotation this season if he stays here. There's somany options for the Warriors at this point.

^ to indy with a second rounder and a future first? for bayless
pimp.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif
. i'm still hoping, but if not it's still an ok pick.

I'm honestly 50/50 with Randolph being drafted...Maybe he will be used as trade bait. We'll just have to wait and see. I was hoping the W's gotRandolph, alright.

Great pick, Randolph could be nice
pimp.gif
, but yea it seems weird to get him when we have Wright. But we had to go BPA and we had the luxury to do that so Istill love the selection. I would not be surprised if we made some moves later on though. But, that was definitely the right selection. Arthur would be goodtoo, but Randolph was rated higher, so you never know. So I guess we have two "Chris Bosh starter kits" now.
laugh.gif

and
laugh.gif
at how ESPN didn't even mention Biedrins was a FA. He gets overlooked so much by the media and fans of other teams.

^Yeah what do you expect, it's ESPN, we rarely get any respect from the mainstream sports media. Haha that is funny we do have Chris Bosh starter kits.Haha.

Back
Top Bottom