Official Warriors Season Thread

With Denver's loss...from this moment forward, we control our own destiny. Seeing as how we still have a game against Denver. Tomorrow is gonna besomething else...I'm feeling the nerves already.

pimp.gif
Kings come through again.
Next step for them-let us whoop em in a couple days.

It's on us now boys. It's going to be a real tough game tomorrow but we beat them before and we can do it again...LET'S GO.

Man i hate this 10am start. I usually sleep in til 12-1230 on weekends but i'll probably have to make an exception here. gonna be a helluva game.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Man i hate this 10am start. I usually sleep in til 12-1230 on weekends but i'll probably have to make an exception here. gonna be a helluva game.
pimp.gif
I am DEFINITELY getting up for this one
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

hope the super early game won't mess them up too bad. And im with you on that acidicality...waking up before thegame is gonna be tough

No suspension for Barnes: Barnes caught a break Saturday when the league downgraded his flagrant foul on Grizzlies guard Kyle Lowry to a personal foul.

Barnes remains at five points on the NBA's penalty scale - the maximum before a one-game suspension is imposed - and will be available for today's game.

Though Nelson doubted that the league would overturn the flagrant upon review, his players were hoping for just that.

"I thought it was a good acting job by Kyle Lowry," Davis said after Friday's win. "Anytime you grab somebody, I don't think that's a flagrant foul. It should be reviewed and he should be able to get off because it's just a foul."

Thanks for the info, MJDaLegend.

Now, things have fallen into place. The Kings' win over Denver and Barnes' reprieve mean that if we ever need a win, it needs to be over the Hornets.

Let's go, Warriors.
pimp.gif

Dang what nellie needs to is tell Jackson to stop shooting to many 3's it jus looks like a normal pick up game when he does that and put brandon wright infor al harrington.! Atleast get some good inside prensence !

WARRIORS ARE THE GOATTT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Baron will be Finals MVP but he's got to carry his team across the bridge

If this happends remember my post

I know I can't be the only one disappointed in Baron right now. Is it just me or does he disappear like this way too much? IMO this is Monta's teamnow. I trust him way more in the 4th because he always tries to take it to the hoop. If I have to pick someone to take the last shot on this team, it willstill be Baron but other than that, I trust Monta. I don't know why we stopped giving the ball to Biedrins down low either. We can still make the playoffsbut it is going to take a perfect season at this point IMO. Jackson and Harrington need to get there *$*# together, badly.

JAckson
laugh.gif
bum. Dude has been playing like straight horse crap the pastweek, dude is REALLY pissing me off now
smh.gif

baron? no. at least he has spurts where he produces, he knows his strengths is driving. why he strayed away from it and started jacking 3's today isbeyond me.

the blame is not on Al, he played decent today. the blame is on Jackson. the man shoots the ball because he hasn't taken as many shots as he would like. that's how i see it. he kills whatever momentum we have with a horrendous shot selection. he thinks he can just turn it on whenever he wants. i knowNelson gives him the green light to shoot, but he's gotta be smarter than that. sometimes it's for the greater good to pass the godforsaken ball.

Back
Top Bottom