2) SA-70
3) LA-72
4) PHX-71
5) HOU-71
6) UTAH- 59*
7) DALLAS -105
DENVER-84
9) GSW-66**

*-Paul + Deron haven't recieved max contracts yet.
** Foyle still counts against cap (approx 9 mil)

I think this goes back to what LF has been saying .... Cohan you cheap bastard get us Elton Brand you dirty @$#$!. Stop being cheap.

Expected Roster salary for next season:

Baron-17
Ellis+Drc- 17
Jax-7
Harrington-9
Wright-2.5
Belli-1.5
Buke-2 (assumed)
Barnes-2 (assumed)
Kost to Kost- 2
-------------------------------
Total: 60 million (+ draft picks).

Why are you such a cheap bastard Cohan? I would love to sign Elton Brand...

Cohan has always been a cheap skate...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

smh.gif

I'm sure we'll lose someone even if we sign a guy like Elton Brand, our payroll wouldnt even go up that much...we'd be hovering around the70s...cohan do something this summer

Originally Posted by Andrew630

smh.gif

I'm sure we'll lose someone even if we sign a guy like Elton Brand, our payroll wouldnt even go up that much...we'd be hovering around the 70s...cohan do something this summer

I really think the Clippers have the inside track on Brand from what I've heard... unless something else came up...
nerd.gif

We'd have a better chance at getting J. O'Neal... Is he a FA this offseason?

I really don't want a Jermain O'Neal. Not worth the money and isn't a player any where near what he used to be.

pimp.gif

we just have to take care of the Kings now...and get ready for Denver.

I sure hope we get EB42....he'll be a Warrior for the next few days though
pimp.gif

I don't think either the Warriors or Denver want to make the playoffs.
laugh.gif
smh.gif
But seriously, C'MON WARRIORS!! We still have a legit shot! Jackson,wake the %@+$ up my dude. Baron, step up, you want to be the leader and one of the best in the league? Well it is time to show it, NOW. Monta, keep doing yourthing my dude
pimp.gif
. Harrington? See, Jackson. Keep dishing it to Biedrins down low, all game not just the 1st half! And the rest of the squad? Y'all knowwhat you got to do if Nellie puts you in the game.

Alright...now that we got a SECOND chance to CONTROL our own #$$+%%% destiny. It's SERIOUSLY time to step the %+$+ up. It's great and all seeingother teams help us out but it's time for us to take care of our OWN BUSINESS!

With that said, Thursday will be the first playoff game of the season. Man that game is gonna be intense.

LET'S GO WARRRRRRIIIOOOORRRRSSS!!!!!!

Yeah....at least we've lost games that we weren't quite supposed to win. It was in Denver's hands...but not anymore....this is still up in the air.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I really don't want a Jermain O'Neal. Not worth the money and isn't a player any where near what he used to be.

True, but if he really wants out of Indiana, common sense tells me he'd have to sign for less. I think no GM in their right mind is going to pay what J.O'Neal is being paid right now for his services. He's injured too often and his game has declined. But hey, I'm not a GM and I don't know whatthe market looks like for a player like J. O'Neal. Probably someone will overpay for him... I just hope that it won't be the Warriors ponying up toomuch $$$ for him. Don't want to be stuck with another huge contract that will be hard to move if things don't work out *cough* Dunleavy, Foyle, Murphy*cough*.
But I still think J. O'Neal is under contract until the offseason of 2009, someone correct me if I'm wrong
nerd.gif

Warriors are lucky. They need to wake the hell up. Tough loss today, but still they need to finally do work the rest of the way.

No, you guys want Shawn Marion.
Imagine if you wanted small ball,
Marion, Bwright, Jack, BDiddy, Monta
eek.gif

Shawn Mrion would be freakin perfect on this team.
His ego on the other hand
eyes.gif

i've said it before-- Cohan is a tax-evading scrub owner.

if this was Larry Ellison's team, you can damn sure bet that he'd pay luxury, penalty, whatever it takes to win.

here's a list of "bigs" that i think would help us, and are free agents this off-season-- in no particular order.

josh smith
josh childress
shawn marion
ronny turiaf
elton brand
luol deng

LAND AT LEAST ONE!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

True, but if he really wants out of Indiana, common sense tells me he'd have to sign for less. I think no GM in their right mind is going to pay what J. O'Neal is being paid right now for his services. He's injured too often and his game has declined. But hey, I'm not a GM and I don't know what the market looks like for a player like J. O'Neal. Probably someone will overpay for him... I just hope that it won't be the Warriors ponying up too much $$$ for him. Don't want to be stuck with another huge contract that will be hard to move if things don't work out *cough* Dunleavy, Foyle, Murphy *cough*.
But I still think J. O'Neal is under contract until the offseason of 2009, someone correct me if I'm wrong
nerd.gif

early termination option-- can opt out this off-season.

i think harrington for JO straight up wouldn't be too bad.

cuz Kaman is a MFing BEAST!!!
pimp.gif
tongue.gif

and yeah Marion would be a good fit here....but even here in GS i think he's still behind Baron/Monta/Jack as scoring options and he might not like that.

Shawn Marion would be a great player because he can rebound and defend which nobody else besides Biedrins can do. He isn't set to opt out, but if he doesthe Warriors should make an offer. All this money they are making off this team should be put to use.

^ Nah, I don't want Shawn Marion. I'm sort of tired of these 4's that really are 3's. He wouldn't be able to handle a Boozer IMO... well,maybe no one can really handle Boozer, but I want someone comparable to stand toe to toe with Boozer. I want a real PF dammit!

But hey, maybe Marion would be the perfect fit for our system and I'm just fed up with being killed in the paint to see it...

*edit*
Oh and if someone can make a good argument for why we need Marion, then I'll change my mind on this subject
laugh.gif
. I'm just kind of on the fence aboutit
ohwell.gif

You think Indiana is going to be quick to deal with us again? lol

I've talked to my co-worker about getting marion...he's exactly the definition of what Nellie wants in this offense.

He should come to give it back to PHX, but he probably cares about $. I don't see him and Jackson being cohesive, either.

Back
Top Bottom