Official Warriors Season Thread

Marion's just that perfect Nellieball player...
however we need to think longterm IMHO because Nellie is gonna be gone in the very near future. he would be great here....but I'd obviously prefer a biglike Brand.

I meant Marion over Al. Marion hits consistently AND rebounds. He's also athletic and can defend.

Right, he won't match up wit Boozer, but thats what another cheaper FA is for like a Bass/Milsap type.

i would LOVE to see marion on this team. He plays D and rebounds...He might not be the go to scorer, but he'll get his points.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

i would LOVE to see marion on this team. He plays D and rebounds...He might not be the go to scorer, but he'll get his points.

yeah but he's unhappy otherwise.

Marion averaged almost 20 points a play with no plays dedsgned for him.
He is one of the better defenders in the league and is one of the best rebounders.
Sign him, trade Al Harriongton for some more help, and continue.

The thing is, if they are going to continue Nellieball, than pick up Marion or a player like him.
If they want to play (Idk how to desribe this)a normal slower paced type basketball, Elton Brand is the direction to go.

But why are you guys talking about the offseason, you guys have the playoffs ahead to worry about
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Cohan has always been a cheap skate...
smh.gif

I'm sure we'll lose someone even if we sign a guy like Elton Brand, our payroll wouldnt even go up that much...we'd be hovering around the 70s...cohan do something this summer

I really think the Clippers have the inside track on Brand from what I've heard... unless something else came up...
nerd.gif

We'd have a better chance at getting J. O'Neal... Is he a FA this offseason?

It'd be nice if we can get JO for what Al Harrington is making or less.
Here are some notables for next year: Lamar, Rasheed, Brand, Maggette,...

Sure, Shawn Marion would be the perfect prototype SF/PF that Nellie needs, but we're not gonna get him, and I'm sure Marion doesn't want to bein Golden State. He wants to be the star of his own team...

candice wiggins is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i hate candice parker and that #++@@ coach that gets too much airtime on ESPN...i hope they take Tennessee to school
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Marion averaged almost 20 points a play with no plays dedsgned for him.
He is one of the better defenders in the league and is one of the best rebounders.
Sign him, trade Al Harriongton for some more help, and continue.

The thing is, if they are going to continue Nellieball, than pick up Marion or a player like him.
If they want to play (Idk how to desribe this)a normal slower paced type basketball, Elton Brand is the direction to go.

But why are you guys talking about the offseason, you guys have the playoffs ahead to worry about
laugh.gif

*half-court offense

is the term you were looking for

damn, didnt i say stupid fitzgerald jinxed us during that sac kings game when he said we would be making the playoffs!
mad.gif
it's his fault, fire him asap.

btw, candice wiggins is definitely ballin'
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

probably pick late in the lottery. what do you guys think of thabeet?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

im trying to jinx myself, lol

anything to pull together a winning streak,
grin.gif

hmm devon hardin, but you know ryan anderson fits nellie's system,
laugh.gif

sadly that's true.

but ryan anderson is a {} and i would not want him on the Warriors. He could be a solid 3-4, but we don't need another one of those.

thank you sacramento and seattle.

now lets hope stephen jackson can get back to being the captain jack of old

i dunno about devon hardin, he didn't really show anything this year. he's been inconsistent.

elton brand tho. i wouldn't mind him. we don't need all 5 players on the court to run n' gun. if he can get rebounds to ignite fastbreaks, its allgood. besides monta is the "ONE man fastbreak". oh yeah, and he'll boost the half court game.
pimp.gif

If we can lock everyone up:

Baron
Monta
Jack
Brand
Biedrens

The move that could put us over the top IMO. If Pietrus played like he did before his little injury, I'd love him back, but I don't think he wants tobe here.

Pietrus is gone after this season, book it. I wanna ship that guy to somewhere away from the beaches.

Pietrus is an unrestricted free agent. The only reason he signed this season is because he was a restricted free agent.

Back
Top Bottom