Official Warriors Season Thread

Nelson is a top ten coach in my opinion all-time, how can dude not been in the Hall already?

and Mullin? Come on, he was a fantastic player.
smh.gif

Also, if Haslem wanted to go somewhere, he would have been gone along with everyone else. Him, Wade, and Marion are untouchable.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
@ these "trade proposals"... they aren't realistic
laugh.gif

I know there are times when steals happen, but I honestly don't see any steals associated if the likes of Pietrus and Harrington are involved.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Brand is out of reach, he's committed to LA.

Thank you JapanAir for pointing that out... I knew Brand was out of reach, I just wanted someone to confirm it.
Same thing with Haslem and Miami. Haslem's committed to Miami. He was born in Miami and went to Florida for college. Now he's in the Miami Heat. He took a freakin' pay cut just to stay in Miami. Sorry offbad but Haslem isn't going anywhere. Dude is never leaving Florida
laugh.gif

yeargh... i know..
frown.gif

wishful thinking. warriors just need a down and dirty somewhat quick rebounder that doesnt give a damn about anything else.

this is going to suck if we don't make the playoffs especially since were all getting raped by the ticket prices next season
smh.gif

What you mean?

I don't think the ticket prices are THAT bad, surely they've risen over the years but imagine if there was no cap.

those 50% off tix days will be missed.

but...ticket prices have definitely risen. re$elling season tix holders have jacked up the prices like crazy. i know a friend who paid $110 for club200 seatsfor the warrior-laker game a few wks back.

Right, I understand that....I mean, my family has been going for years.

I was at the game where JR Rider went up the stand to look out for his brother. We moved up from the upper deck to mid row of the lower bowl.
Resellers ruin lots of things, but honestly, its all relative to the NBA in general. Games cost more, players cost more, concessions cost more coupled withinflation to boot.

Obviously they're in it to make money too.

I think two tickets that I got cost around $3,700? Upper level, row 6 two seats comes to $45 a ticket. With winning comes increased prices, sadly.

Originally Posted by daprescription

I'm moving to Atlana
laugh.gif
. Sideline lower level are only $65
eek.gif
eek.gif
. And they have a better shot at making the playoffs
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
plus you get to see J-Smoove.
pimp.gif

lol - but, wages are lower in the ATL. My firm has a office out there...I'd make less, so that $65 would feel like $90 to you for lower bowl at Oracle. Plus, why would you want to root for a sub .500 team going to the playoffs?
wink.gif

season tickets for section 201 row 17 is $2150 a seat. That comes out to $53 a seat.

Yeah, I saw those prices 2-3 weeks ago when they tried to get me to renew, and I was like that's some BS.

Those same season tickets were $1462 for THIS season, and they wanna jack it up $700 for next year? So next year costs 150% opposed to this year? !%!+ that.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

lol - but, wages are lower in the ATL. My firm has a office out there...I'd make less, so that $65 would feel like $90 to you for lower bowl at Oracle. Plus, why would you want to root for a sub .500 team going to the playoffs?
wink.gif

Because of my dudes Al Horford, Josh Childress, JJ, and J-Smoove!
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, houses are a lot cheaper too.
grin.gif
This shh is ridiculous in Cali.
laugh.gif

i took this pic in '05 in the city 'cause i thought it was hilarious. at the time, it was probably 10 cents less for me in the east bay.

now, i wish those were the prices... even the top most one.
frown.gif

2ro6lps.jpg

we got the easiest remaining schedule out of 7th 8th and 9th in the west.
if we dont make the palyoffs..we dont deserve it
frown.gif

AND NO HOF?
smh.gif

my bro has season tix in section 212, i think it comes out to like 18 a seat. so that isn't terrible. and the view really isn't all that bad.

Originally Posted by Enlightened Thought

we need to finish the season undefeated.

period.

i can see us going 4-1. (only loss is AT Phoenix). and if we do that then WE WILL BE IN THE PLAYOFFS. we just gotta get down to business and finish strong.

Back
Top Bottom