just bought some bobcats bags
pimp.gif

86jwj0n.jpg

1. You copied me with your poor excuse of a season thread. 0-1

2. Still don't have the sig right. 0-2

3. Avy you had
sick.gif
. 0-3

You riding me too hard, my babies need room to breathe. Concentrate on your wack Aints, Crappers, and Angels. Teams have a combined 1 championshipappearance between them.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No need to type everything.

Just a great game played, everyone did very well and the ORACLE cannot be any more happy.

Just for record, I dont think Nelson should've put Biedrins in at times...It's an uptempo game and it'll only tireBiedrins and slow the team.

None the less, great job Golden State Warriors.

The Koolaid pic will not get old on many fronts.

Nice victory, wish I didnt have to work late.

Great win tonight. Next up Sac. I REALLY want the warriors to beat the Kings, really bad.

does anyone know what the bands were that the warriors were wearing during the suns game? like everyone had on at least a red one with white lettering, andother players had a couple other bands on.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

does anyone know what the bands were that the warriors were wearing during the suns game? like everyone had on at least a red one with white lettering, and other players had a couple other bands on.
I'm guessing it has something to do with Barnes' mom???

^ yeah me and my bro guessed that's what it was for too, but does anyone know any specifics about the bands?

BaronDavis5, I'll help you out with the sig because you took down that horrible avy of yours... Thank you
happy.gif

Sigs are so easy to "steal" now that we're on Yuku. All you have to do is highlight someone's sig, copy it, go to Navigation, go to EditSignature, and paste it there.

You're welcome
happy.gif

It was great to get a win against the Suns today. Ended their winning streak and extended ours. Gotta get as many division wins as we can. Monta was killing inthe 4th. Baron and Jackson did their usual damage. Jackson makes me mad sometimes when he drives and losses the ball. His crossover is just so slow, haha. MattBarnes also had a very nice game. Overall, great game by the Warriors.

Anyone making a trip to Sac for the Warriors/Kings game?

I may be at that game. I only live around 15 minutes away from the arena. But the prices for that arena are ridiculous. So I may just sit back and watch it athome. You have to give credit to Jackson though, as slow as his crossover is, he is one of the better ball handling guards that we have on the team.

Back
Top Bottom