Official Warriors Season Thread

Great win but damn wish Jackson wasnt suspended for those first six games. We could have easily had a better record right now. This team is playing great andhope they keep it up.

We on a roll baby. Final record for Nov 8-7 = 53%
pimp.gif

Next game Sonics @ Seattle, we gonna give a welcome party to Durant.
pimp.gif

Kool-AidMan.jpg

Honestly we would have one of the best records in the NBA right now.

Games we should have won.

Clippers W
Utah L
Clevland L
Dallas W
Detroit W
Clippers w

We should be 11 - 3

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Honestly we would have one of the best records in the NBA right now.

Games we should have won.

Clippers W
Utah L
Clevland L
Dallas W
Detroit W
Clippers w

We should be 11 - 3

you're right about bout the 11-3, but the 3 games were to Utah(2) and Boston, not Cleveland.

Thanks Kenneth (Luong1209). I'm glad they did win today though. Good bday present, haha. Too bad I have a midterm tomorrow, and I have to spend itstudying. Haha, oh well.

I wasn't able to watch the game though, because I couldn't get the streams to work for me. I really wanted to see it too, but I'm glad to see thatthey won. We're really on fire right now. I hope we can keep up this hot streak and keep up this win streak as long as possible. We're on a tear rightnow, Go Dubs!

You guys are funny with the "What if's" this and that the W's would be 11-2. Cmon you guys, this actually built the W's more character.Being able to go through a tough stretch without their key forward allowed them to work even harder. I am happy that the W's are 8-7. We did beat theClippers. Smile, we are winning right now and that's all that matters. That six game losing streak is behind us and all us Warrior fans just have to lookforward to the next game. I am really getting confident that Monta Ellis' jumpshot is always automatic.

Was there any update on that Denver game? Niketalk night or whatever it was called.

oh yea..lol since october no one's been talkin about it. personally, i don't think i can go since the cal football is MOST likely playing at theemerald bowl in san fran and that game is on the same day as the nuggets game. so i'd probably go to that instead.

We took care of business with the Sonics. Easy game, we kept everyone fresh for tomorrow night against the Magic.
pimp.gif

kool-aidman.jpg
e

Schedule for this coming week:

[table][tr][td]Mon 03[/td] [td]vs Orlando [/td] [td]7:30pm[/td] [td]FSBay[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Wed 05[/td] [td]vs Milwaukee [/td] [td]7:30pm[/td] [td]FSBayPlus[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fri 07[/td] [td]vs Miami [/td] [td]7:30pm[/td] [td]FSBayHD[/td] [td]
broadcast_NBALP.gif
[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sun 09[/td] [td]@ LA Lakers[/td] [td]6:30pm[/td] [td]FSBayHD[/td] [td]NBATVHIGHDEF[/td] [td]680[/td] [/tr][/table]
3 game home stand against the Eastern teams and a travel to South Cal.

Gonna be alotta work going against Dwight How beastin' in the paint tomorrow night.

[table][tr][td]Pacific[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]L 10[/td] [td]STREAK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phoenix[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0.765[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]5-3[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]6-2[/td] [td]7-2[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Golden State[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0.563[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]5-4[/td] [td]3-1[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]9-1[/td] [td]W 6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Lakers[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]8[/td] [td]0.529[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]L.A. Clippers[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]0.400[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]4-5[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]2-8[/td] [td]L 5[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sacramento[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]0.375[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]4-9[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]6-3[/td] [td]0-7[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][/table]

Very nice.

Taking care of business against teams "weaker" teams.

Should be a true test tomorrow. Orlando is a solid squad.

Back
Top Bottom