Official Warriors Season Thread

Originally Posted by 715 asterisk

Welcome back.

I don't know if you've heard, but the Warriors were winning. A lot.

And then you go to Orlando (hmm, suspicious) and they lose to Orlando.

Hmmmm.

What's even more suspicious is that JapanAir21 hasn't been watching Warriors telecasts and they'vebeen winning. They he tells everybody that he's going to watch the Orlando/Golden State game and what happens... we lose. Damn you JapanAir21!!
[h3]JapanAir21 said:[/h3]
I haven't watched a GSW game since yall started this win streak, so I can't really talk about how yall are doing, but yall are killin'!

Nice to see you guys coming back strong, I still want a rematch in the Playoffs.
wink.gif

Good luck against Orlando tomrorow, good test to see where you are.

Watch out for Dwight Howard, heard he's good.
laugh.gif
, need to stick to your game though, can't play their style of game, can't win if you slow it down, because having Hedo and Shard in the frontcourt with Dwight will really spread the floor.

I'll be watching.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Back on the winning track. Everyone including our scrubs had a wonderful night lighting the Bucks. Monta's dunk on Bogut with the and 1 was
pimp.gif

koolaid5b.jpg

Heat is next.
pimp.gif

Good win tonight. Nothing much to say here. We did what we were supposed to.
Next up, Heat on Friday.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Good win tonight. Nothing much to say here. We did what we were supposed to.
Next up, Heat on Friday.
Oh the Heat are going down! Warriors, even with the loss to Orlando, are still rollin'!
pimp.gif

It's good to see the W's win this game tonight. I got off work and was checking the scores and when I saw that the W's were winning by 30. It mademe feel great. Haha. 10-8. I love it. There is a couple things to say about this game, such as the W's only missing ONE FREE THROW! How about that huh!

this is one thing that is different from warriors teams in the past. we have leadership from baron and stephen. the loss to Orlando was tough, that game wasour's. teams of the past would've just let that loss follow to the following game. It's good to see we don't let one game get to us. it's crucial that we played night in and night against anyone and everyone and i think that has a large part to do with the captains.

keep it goin' yall.

we gettin fresh throwbacks friday right? man I can't wait...

oh yeah excited for the game too hah, startin a new winning streak

Yes, the Warriors are giving out throwback t-shirts for Friday's game against the Heat. I believe the W's will be wear their throwbacks for the firsttime this year. It would be great to see the W's actually end December above .500. It has been forever since the W's have done that. They also tend tosuck in January...The W's have to make sure they don't suck after the new year.

Warriors' Pietrus sits again

Geoff Lepper
Bay Area News Group

Article Launched: 12/06/2007 01:44:19 AM PST

Nose contusion keeps

Pietrus on the bench

Mickael Pietrus missed his second consecutive game because of what the team is calling a nose contusion suffered Sunday in Seattle. He hopes to play Friday against Miami, but he still looked puffy and bruised at Wednesday morning's shootaround.

"I still can't do anything," said Pietrus, who was sporting a pair of fashionable shades. "I can't shoot. I can't even watch the pretty girls in the stands. I think in a couple of days I'll be better, but right now all the lights get into my eyes and give me a big headache. Just standing gives me a big headache, too, so basically I need to wear my sunglasses and feel like I'm Hollywood."

Pietrus said he will need to wear a protective mask for a couple of weeks when he does return, but it'll have to be a new one. The mask he wore last season after breaking his nose in late December was given to Jared Smart, younger son of assistant coach Keith, and is unavailable.

Who wants to use a used mask??
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I hope dude just want to keep it as a souvenir.
laugh.gif

I can't even watch the pretty girls in the stands. I think in a couple of days I'll be better, but right now all the lights get into my eyes and give me a big headache. Just standing gives me a big headache, too, so basically I need to wear my sunglasses and feel like I'm Hollywood."
pietrus is straight comedy
laugh.gif

probably the funniest cat on the team. baron's a close second.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Warriors' Pietrus sits again

Geoff Lepper
Bay Area News Group

Article Launched: 12/06/2007 01:44:19 AM PST

Nose contusion keeps

Pietrus on the bench

Mickael Pietrus missed his second consecutive game because of what the team is calling a nose contusion suffered Sunday in Seattle. He hopes to play Friday against Miami, but he still looked puffy and bruised at Wednesday morning's shootaround.

"I still can't do anything," said Pietrus, who was sporting a pair of fashionable shades. "I can't shoot. I can't even watch the pretty girls in the stands. I think in a couple of days I'll be better, but right now all the lights get into my eyes and give me a big headache. Just standing gives me a big headache, too, so basically I need to wear my sunglasses and feel like I'm Hollywood."

Pietrus said he will need to wear a protective mask for a couple of weeks when he does return, but it'll have to be a new one. The mask he wore last season after breaking his nose in late December was given to Jared Smart, younger son of assistant coach Keith, and is unavailable.

Pietrus is a damn fool
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Damn, all the tickets to the Warriors and Lakers game next Friday are sold out, anybody want to hook it up with 4 tickets?

Good win Warriors! I missed the game but I called my brother and he told me that we won... so I'm happy
happy.gif

Big week coming up - we're tied with the Lakers, and play them twice in the next 6 days.

Lets keep it rolling Dubs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Big week coming up - we're tied with the Lakers, and play them twice in the next 6 days.

Lets keep it rolling Dubs
pimp.gif
We play you guys in L.A. on Sunday and in Oakland on Friday

Battle of 2nd place in the West. It will be a good game. This coming week is going to be tough. But with this win the W's put out tonight, it gives theW's momentum heading into L.A.

Back
Top Bottom