Official Warriors Season Thread

laugh.gif
i have that warriors facebook app too

good win tonight, especially getting our starters some rest for a tough back to back with the magic 2mrw. Jack held down Durant, now he needs to do the samewith Lewis...will be a tough game with Howard beastin' like he has been. At the end of 2mrw night, we will be 10-7.

man i can't wait until i get back on dec. 7....gotta make sure i catch a few games over christmas break!

^Sudden stop. And I vote Foyle for the victor. If the W's continue to run and shoot well and play their scrappy defense, they too can beat the Magic.Howard is a beast this season, but if the W's continue to push the ball and run that defense with the same intensity, then the W's can have a shot atwinning it. Turkoglu, Howard, and Lewis is a pretty big handful for the W's but I will be here supporting and cheering through stream =)

you can't stop D12..you can only hope to contain him
embarassed.gif

i say let him get his points but focus on everyone else

NBDL HA!

I got no problem with us being in the NBDL
laugh.gif
cuz if we're NBDL thePheonix Bums are the WNBA

Tomorrow will be tough because I don't know how we can contain Dwi....no wait. I mean Foyle.

Tomorrow will be tough. Dwight Howard will get his. We need to stop the rest of them, like Lewis and Turkoglu. It will be very tough.

gonna be a big test tomorrow against orlando, but it's good that warriors have home court advantage. should be a great game.

I haven't watched a GSW game since yall started this win streak, so I can't really talk about how yall are doing, but yall are killin'!

Nice to see you guys coming back strong, I still want a rematch in the Playoffs.
wink.gif

Good luck against Orlando tomrorow, good test to see where you are.

Watch out for Dwight Howard, heard he's good.
laugh.gif
, need to stick to your game though, can't play their style of game, can't win if you slow itdown, because having Hedo and Shard in the frontcourt with Dwight will really spread the floor.

I'll be watching.
pimp.gif

Still wondering why Stephen Jackson is now Captain Jack? The Warriors are 8-1 since his return from suspension and closed last season on a 9-1 run. Isn't that 17-2 in Jack's last 19 regular-season games?

According to 82games.com, Warriors opponents are shooting 53.5% from the field (the website actually uses "effective FG%," which I believe counts a made three-pointer as 1.5 made FGs instead of 1; from now on I'll just say it's FG% but you know it's slightly different, OK?) when Jackson has been off the floor.

Warriors opponents are shooting an effective 47.3% when Jackson is on the floor, which is a large, large 6.2% difference in SJax's favor. Huge difference.

Multiple-game-winning difference.

* For comparison, through tonight, Marcus Camby, last year's Defensive Player of the Year, had a 5.3% FG difference in his favor.

* Artest has a 5.5% FG difference in his favor.

* Kobe has a 4.5% FG difference in his favor.

* Weirdly, Tim Duncan has a 2.4% FG difference against him. Spurs opponents shoot better when he's playing than when he's not, so far.

* Bruce Bowen has a 1.0% FG difference against him, too.

* Ben Wallace has a 3.3% FG difference against him. Whew.

Stephen Jackson for defensive player of the year.

What a horrible feeling
ohwell.gif

The win was at our fingertips, but just couldnt hold on...

Naming all the mistakes wont do any good, just hope we can bounce right back with more and more wins.

Let's go Golden State Warriors!

We should have won that game but *@#* happens...

I love Sjax's game but the ONLY thing I absolutely hate about it is that sometimes he forces the issue too much and turns the ball over. Happened in theplayoffs, and happened again yesterday

Welcome back.

I don't know if you've heard, but the Warriors were winning. A lot.

And then you go to Orlando (hmm, suspicious) and they lose to Orlando.

Hmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom