Official Warriors Season Thread

Updated sig check.

Got so much homework tonight, I don't think I can catch the game. Hopefully Al and Biedrins can contain Yao if he plays. Warriors are slowly climbing up, Ihope we play good basketball today. We've been winning, but the way we've been winning isn't so impressive. Hopefully we can put them away earlybecause we have New Orleans tomorrow too.

This two game trip is crucial. We should be able to win since Yao is going to be out with his ailment. And the game against New Orleans is going to besomething to watch for. Who would have that they would be this good in one year...Hats off to them...Why did I get the goosebumps when I saw Chris Webber inthe Warriors Sig? Haha...All we need now is Latrell Spreewell back.

i'll definitely watch the game even tho i'm busy for school stuff
laugh.gif
. there's no working around it lol. and yea it does feel crazy weird withwebber on our team again...

Just heard on KNBR that Webber will be returning in a #4 Warriors Jersey.
pimp.gif

& C.Jizzle will be wearing #23. (J-Rich?)

and if you haven't copped your early 90's Warriors warm-up jacket (yes, the RUN-TMC/Sprewell & Webber Days), I suggest you should.

warriorsshop_1987_15234292
runtmc_275x229.jpg
73917051.jpg

Here's the link:
http://www.warriorsteamstore.com/gswar46380810.html

I bought mine a month ago @ the Memphis game, and tax wasn't charged. So if you want to save some extra money, I suggest that you go to the team store @Oakland instead.
But since C-Webb is back, I think these will sell out fast. So act quick.

Now, Mitchell & Ness just need to retro his rookie jersey..
pimp.gif

and if you haven't copped your early 90's Warriors warm-up jacket (yes, the RUN-TMC/Sprewell & Webber Days), I suggest you should.
how do they fit? I'm 5'10 and wear a large in everything, need my clothes to fit. Unfortunately I gotta order online since I won'tbe home 'til spring. Help me out, thanks.

doesnt matter what number they wear...as long as they play well...

...so its offical now...lets see how this goes

smh.gif
if Watson wears #23.

Let's hope the Warriors come out firing today. I have a feeling they're going to do really well today with all the excitement brought to the team.We'll see how this whole thing goes.

how do they fit? I'm 5'10 and wear a large in everything, need my clothes to fit. Unfortunately I gotta order online since I won't be home 'til spring. Help me out, thanks.

I have the M&N Jacket and the way they fit, size 48 is equivalent to size X-Large. Since you fit large, I would say size 44 is for you.

Ah tough loss today. We had a chance at the end, but started calling ticky tack fouls on us. They were giving Yao free trips to the line. Baron had a badnight.

On a side note, it doesn't look right when you see someone else in the number 23 jersey. Watson couldn't pick any other number? Ehh, gotta live with itI guess.

Tough game tomorrow, NO is on a tear, hopefully we can surprise them and steal one at their place.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

pimp.gif

runtmc_275x229.jpg
73917051.jpg

Here's the link:

I bought mine a month ago @ the Memphis game, and tax wasn't charged. So if you want to save some extra money, I suggest that you go to the team store @ Oakland instead.

pimp.gif

I SERIOUSLY, ABSOLUTELY NEED THAT JACKET.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

INFO, PLEASE? WAS SIZE 40(MED), OR 44(LARGE) AVAILABLE AT THE WARRIORS TEAM STORE?

HOW DO THEY FIT? I KNOW ALL HARDWOOD CLASSICS GEAR FITS HUGE & LOOSE, AND USUALLY A WHOLE SIZE BIGGER.

WAS THERE A LOT AT THE TEAM STORE WHEN YOU PURCHASED? DID YOU SEE THE SMALLER SIZES?

EXCUSE THE CAPITALS, BUT I'M SERIOUSLY BEASTING RIGHT NOW. THAT JACKET IS INCREDIBLE.

BTW, HORRIBLE LOSS TONIGHT, BUT IF WE WIN TOMORROW, IT WILL MAKE UP FOR ALL THE BS LOSES THIS YEAR. WELL, SORT OF.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

pimp.gif

runtmc_275x229.jpg
73917051.jpg

Here's the link:

I bought mine a month ago @ the Memphis game, and tax wasn't charged. So if you want to save some extra money, I suggest that you go to the team store @ Oakland instead.

pimp.gif

Man i have been staring at this jacket for the last thirty minutes or so....STRAIGHT GANGSTA....i NEED This jacket!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

C-Webb is a MONSTER in 2k8, hopefully he is the same in real life. BTW i need a CAP for CJ Watson in 2k8
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom