Official Warriors Season Thread

haha roy got in the day after getting blessed by kingjames. baron not making it
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

We'll just see how stupid the coaches look when the Blazers fall on their %!+%% in the 2nd half of the season.
samson260.jpg

Thanks, I needed a picture to post when I make the portland trailblazers offseason thread.
Not a problem. Considering:

a) the Blazers are exceeding expectations

and

b) Brandon Roy is an All-Star

You can put as many crying, pouting pictures as you want in it. Won't hurt my feelings any.
laugh.gif

I think even Nellie is pissed haha, and not liking what the Western Conf. coaches did....you know for sure Baron didn't get byron scott's vote at thevery least...

I think we should be more pissed about Buike getting snubbed from the Frosh-Soph game over Baron getting snubbed. If you think about it. Baron gets thedeserved rest that he needs for the final push. He hasn't missed one game yet, but I bet this break will allow him to rest up and heal those little nagginginjuries he's had. I don't mind Baron not being in the All-Star game. I personally don't even watch it. I believe this, Baron is going to turn iton the rest of the way after the break, we are definitely going to see that W's fans.

Originally Posted by acidicality

I think even Nellie is pissed haha, and not liking what the Western Conf. coaches did....you know for sure Baron didn't get byron scott's vote at the very least...

laugh.gif
i wanted so bad to see what baron and byron were gonna do had bothof them been back there as player/coach.

This is exactly what I said...but it was disputed that he won't get "rest" during this break.
whatever, he won't be playing in a meaingnless game, so I'll take it.
Plus - he LOVES to play with a chip on his shoulder. I am ALL for this.

Don't get me wrong, I think he was worthy of a selection but this bodes better for the TEAM.

It will probably be for the best in the long run (chip on the shoulder and well deserved rest)

But it just would have been great to see him being recognized for the great season he's having and our team is having...

Makin' all-star would be a great honor for Baron but its the least priority. Give me a few more wins with the motivation Baron.
pimp.gif

I'm pretty sad... How could you leave BD off the all-star roster?

This is a travesty!

BD deserved to make the team!!

I blame the coaches who voted for Roy! Just because Roy is a little choir boy and BD has been known to be harder to coach does not mean they should favorboy-scout boy Roy.

damn sucks that BD didn't get in. I'm not even sure how Roy got in though, dude is playing well but statistically BD's numbers are way moreimpressive than Roy's. Even if you're looking at the teams standpoint you still gotta choose BD, they started 0-6 and is 8th in the west. No disrespectto Portland or Roy but Baron deserved it.

Very disappointed about the snub, no disrespect to Brandon Roy, but I felt Baron deserved it way more. You'll see these two posters tommorow at 108.

posternm3.jpg

poster2jk3.jpg

I just wanted to switch subjects up and welcome back a TRUE Warrior, J Rich.

I'ma be going to the game tonight and whoever goes to the game, we gotta show J Rich that LOVE...We need to give him a STANDING O when his name isannounced.

Here's a quote from him showing that he still got love for the Dubs. Still a Warrior at heart.

"I want them to do well," Richardson said. "I want them to make it to the playoffs and go further than we did last year. A lot of times, I'mwatching the games like 'C'mon Monta (Ellis), you've got to make that shot' or 'C'mon, (Baron Davis), get to the hole.' Myteammates ask me how can I root for the Warriors, and they traded me."

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Andrew630

BD is gonna take it personally, he's gonna win MVP.

Nope Roy already won it.

k19ymu.jpg

laugh.gif

i'm as big a fan of davis as anyone else, but he's not gonna win mvp unless the warriors take that top spot in the west, and that's veryunlikely. i think he'll be a candidate and i won't be surprised if he makes a little push to get closer to the top, but there are way too many otherplayers i got ahead of BD at this point and probably in the future too.

Can someone post the one page apology that Richardson bought from the San Jose Mercury Newspaper when we missed the playoffs? I want to read it over again.Thanks.

"I want them to do well," Richardson said. "I want them to make it to the playoffs and go further than we did last year. A lot of times, I'mwatching the games like 'C'mon Monta (Ellis), you've got to make that shot' or 'C'mon, (Baron Davis), get to the hole.' Myteammates ask me how can I root for the Warriors, and they traded me."

"My teammates ask me how can I root for the Warriors, and they traded me." <- quote of the year.
pimp.gif

J-Rich is still a Bay Boss.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Makin' all-star would be a great honor for Baron but its the least priority. Give me a few more wins with the motivation Baron.
pimp.gif
Word. Hopefully this fuels the fire.
pimp.gif
But anyways damn I wish I could go to the game today but I go to school 3 hrs down south and I don't getout until 4 today SMH. Welcome back J-Rich and I hope he plays well BUT of course we gotta pull the W out haha.

Originally Posted by GAS BREAK DIP

"I want them to do well," Richardson said. "I want them to make it to the playoffs and go further than we did last year. A lot of times, I'm watching the games like 'C'mon Monta (Ellis), you've got to make that shot' or 'C'mon, (Baron Davis), get to the hole.' My teammates ask me how can I root for the Warriors, and they traded me."

"My teammates ask me how can I root for the Warriors, and they traded me." <- quote of the year.
pimp.gif

J-Rich is still a Bay Boss.
Damn man every time I read +##+ like this or the apology letter it hella saddens me that we traded him. But it's a business and it was the bestbusiness move....what can we do? But J-Rich is still my boy.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom