Official Warriors Season Thread

Webber knows his role and he knows that Nellie isn't going to take B.S. Including Baron. So if Webber was trying to come in and pull some of his poweraround, he has something coming. Maybe he deserves to start. We'll have to wait and see.

And if Shaq does go to Pheonix...They still won't win. Or will they?

this western conference positioning is crazy.

if we can somehow trade our scrap pieces for someone like mike miller or ron artest that would be awesome. however, i don't think mullin is going to makeanother deal unless chris cohan is willing to go over the luxury tax. plus, i dont think we'll take any deal with a player that has a multi-year contract.

True, unless the plans of offering Andris and Monta to long term deals go out the picture and they could get an upgrade. I highly doubt that the Petrie and theKings would ship players such as Ron Artest up I-80...Or anyone in the same division for that matter. Mike Miller would be a great contribution to the Warriorsbut I highly doubt that the Grizzlies have a need to unload his contract. I think they realize he is a high choice for the franchise along with Rudy Gay. Butyou never know what Mullin has under his sleeve, we may end up with Shaq. Hahaha we'll just wait and see.

I think they realize he is a high choice for the franchise along with Rudy Gay.
i think memphis would deal us mike miller. we have young talent as well as small expiring contracts. i wouldn't mind shipping over apietrus/TE + 2nd round pick for mike miller. that TE will be VERY appealing to them.

if this does go through, we'd have a roster going into next year of:

jax, al, miller, bellinelli, wright, perovic

with possible extensions to davis, monta, biedrins, buike (davis for sure...)

FAs: barnes, obryant

iono...i need to stop digressing and focus on my midterm tmr.

GIVE US MILLER MEMPHIS! PLEASE!

The West is unreal right now....

they should just send Boston, Detroit, Orlando and Cleveland to the West and have a 12 team playoff for the chip.

No Warriors in the three point contest?!?

Ahh, looking forward to tomorrow's game. National TV, CWebb. Let's hope we can take advantage of all the home games we have this month.

Hopefully Webber really pans out and does well for our team.

Artest or Miller would be sweet as long as the cost is low (i.e. MP, TE, etc.). Do it Mullin!

If the Kings dont offer an extension to Artest, then he's going back to the east and we all know that's where he wants to play. Mike Miller would be agreat addition to the W's but I am not sure if the W's want to take that risk of spending the money that should be going to Andris, Baron, and Monta.

Originally Posted by jrich for MVP

No Warriors in the three point contest?!?

we do not have any great 3 point shooters.... Marco, but his numbers don't reflect it, even though hes only taken like 10 in his career.
laugh.gif

lol Marco's shots are fan pressured shots.

and i'm trying to decide what game I should go to next, either Suns which is relatively cheaper or Boston for about double the price.

FINALLY TOMORROW IS THURSDAY!
cant wait. sisters going to the game without me
mad.gif
,but its all good.

I hope the younger players get more PT the rest of the season. Let Marco get some real playing time along with Wright. I too am glad it's Thursday...I havebeen waiting for Warriors basketball for the longest time already.

hahah i blame it on not having played a game in a WEEK

but man i am anticipating this CWebb debut thing like no other.

frown.gif

Tough loss today. Gotta put it behind and just move forward. Too bad we'll be out of a playoff spot now because of this.

Bulls shot 37-66 56%
Warriors shot 41-95 43%

Man, that is pathetic letting opponent shoot less but with higher percentage @ your &#(& home.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Most disappointing loss of the season by far.

lost to a team missing THREE key players.
lost to a team playing a back to back
No energy at all
The hype of Cwebb didn't exactly help
Davis n Sjax played like crap. Is it that hard to give monta the rock when he's on?

BLAHHHH
sick.gif

The Disappointment List:

1. @ Indiana Pacers (4th Quarter)
2. Minnesota Timberwolves (Last Seed in entire NBA)
3. Chicago Bulls (No Hinrich, Gordon, & Deng... Duhon Career High?!?)

We should be 32-16.
smh.gif

Anyone want to add-on to that list?

Back
Top Bottom