Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

NT thread page lengths =/= Real world
QFT, J cole's scrub #+# has a 250 page thread and lord knows if he ever gets a release date he isn't selling !**% . Not to mention we have a Lady Gaga thread somewhere around here.
WHO CARES ABOUT SALES? Cole is a lot nicer than Wayne. After hearing Wayne's last three abortions, yes, I'm ok with saying that.

QFT, J cole's scrub #+# has a 250 page thread and lord knows if he ever gets a release date he isn't selling !**% . Not to mention we have a Lady Gaga thread somewhere around here.
WHO CARES ABOUT SALES? Cole is a lot nicer than Wayne. After hearing Wayne's last three abortions, yes, I'm ok with saying that.

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

OMG Tech N9ne n Andre!!

tech n9ne 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I have yet to DL the album but how to love and she will i actually like. She will doesn't
eek.gif
but i thought it was good. From what i gather so far tho, C3 > C4. C3 was fire.

...maybe wayne needs to get back on that styrofoam cup steez
nerd.gif

I have yet to DL the album but how to love and she will i actually like. She will doesn't
eek.gif
but i thought it was good. From what i gather so far tho, C3 > C4. C3 was fire.

...maybe wayne needs to get back on that styrofoam cup steez
nerd.gif

Nas had the best verse on the album. I like the Intro, Outro, Interlude, Blunt Blowin, It's Good, 6 foot 7 and President Carter. President Carter is by far the best track, the album sounds rushed but I'm sure it will grow on me. It's solid, better than WTT

Nas had the best verse on the album. I like the Intro, Outro, Interlude, Blunt Blowin, It's Good, 6 foot 7 and President Carter. President Carter is by far the best track, the album sounds rushed but I'm sure it will grow on me. It's solid, better than WTT

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom