OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

this looks like a sweep

go celtics
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I don't understand Phil's rotations at all, Vlad had a great 1st qtr. yet we didn't see him the entire 1st half, no wonder dude is inconsistent, itseems like he gets taken out everytime he is playing well. Anyway that was a horrible half, the layoff is showing with the bad shooting, but our defense hasbeen doodoo. No reason to panic yet, that is if Bean decides to come out more aggressive in the 2nd half.

kobe needs to score to open up the floor on offense for them, along with the team playing better defense for us to win this game.

[table][tr][td]K. Bryant[/td] [td]G[/td] [td]19:34[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]-10[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][/table]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

roll.gif
Spurs already got the Lakers shook. Like i said before Parker and Duncanwill be the best players in this series.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe getting outplayed byBowen and Udoka, mvp my foot. This clown wont sniff 30 points the rest of this playoffs, period. Tim Duncan is just abusing the sorry %#* lakers frontline, isee this being a routine throughout this series, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with over 40 points. I fully expect the Spurs to blow the Lakers outof the water in the second half making this a rout. The Spurs know that they own the Lakers, you can see it in their eyes whenever they score. Lakers = themost overrated team in the '08 playoffs.

Which 3rd quarter team will we put on the floor?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and stretches it to a deficit of nearly 20, setting up a blowout?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and comes out with energy and passion, grabbing the lead by the time the 4th quarter starts, setting up a 4thquarter where if they just trade baskets, they win?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and comes out with energy and passion, ending the 4th down by a point or two, setting up for a good 4thquarter, where they CAN win the game?

horrible start.

kobe needs to do something. superstars gotta be superstars come on.

odom needs to make some layups quit crying to the ref.

gasol just keep at it.

and D UP. parker is killing us.

We are only down 9 and you guys are acting like we are getting smashed. We still got a half, we still got a great coach, we still got one of the most explosivescores in the game..cot damn relax and have some faith. It's disgusting how some of you call yourselves fans.

Damn, at the turn of events......everyone think the Spurs will win the series NOW?!?...
roll.gif

You guys never cease to amaze me...
laugh.gif

This game is far from over though....Kobe has yet to turn it on.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Damn, at the turn of events......everyone think the Spurs will win the series NOW?!?...
roll.gif

laugh.gif

PO
Im saying. One half gone and everyone went from Lakers in 6 to Spurs in 5. We're down 8 with Kobe, Pau and LO basically giving us nothing. Relax.

Those of you saying this is a sweep, or the Spurs will run away with it, remember a couple things, please.

#1. After Game 1 of the Suns/Spurs series, EVERYONE thought that would be an awesome fight to to very end. WRONG. Spurs dominated; everyone was wrong. No, theydidn't sweep, but as a WHOLE, the Spurs thrashed the Suns.

#2. Down 3-2 with the next game at home and the final game on the road (if they won their home game), EVERYONE thought the Spurs were done. MOST thought thatthey would win their home game, but lose the road game. A few thought that they would actually lose their home game, and that would be it. Pretty much NO ONE(except Spurs fans, obviously) thought that the Spurs would win the series, down 3-2. WRONG. They won (obviously).

Just saying; don't be fooled again.
wink.gif

everybody Panickin over there we still have #24 on the squad

come on defense step it up

[kobe] dont give em #@+$ ...NOTHIN![/kobe]

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Kobe will obviously take more attempts the 2nd half, mad haters for no reason.

Why do that though? I hate when he does this; playing extremes. Now he'll either come out in the 2nd half guns ablazing and everyone else won't beinvolved, or he'll come out guns ablazing and he will be out of rhythm from not taking any shots in the first half. It's just dumb. Play a balancedgame where you mix in passing and scoring for goodness' sakes!

Originally Posted by Walkin Memorial

Originally Posted by PO2345

roll.gif

laugh.gif

PO
Im saying. One half gone and everyone went from Lakers in 6 to Spurs in 5. We're down 8 with Kobe, Pau and LO basically giving us nothing. Relax.

has anything changed?
laugh.gif
you always got young cats who are too damnsensitive....just take a couple deep breaths and relax.

laugh.gif
@ 3PLEDOUBLE

do I need to even watch the 2nd half now?

Why do that though? I hate when he does this; playing extremes. Now he'll either come out in the 2nd half guns ablazing and everyone else won't be involved, or he'll come out guns ablazing and he will be out of rhythm from not taking any shots in the first half. It's just dumb. Play a balanced game where you mix in passing and scoring for goodness' sakes!

I don't mean he's going to be chucking away shots, but dude is obviously playing a very, VERY patient game right now and they are only down 8 with Kobescoring one FG.

He will be more aggressive but I doubt he's going to shy away from what he's doing. He obviously has a game plan tonight.

We shall see.

Back
Top Bottom