OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

Time for the Spurs to bust it open now.

Oberto has been a HUGE role player for the Spurs on both rebounds and offense. He's stepped it up.

laugh.gif
this is sad

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

gasol is do god damn soft

How are you 7 feet tall and you can't jump high enough to dunk the ball?

EDIT: Kobe completely forgot how to play basketball it looks like.

i never understood how Pau and LO miss so many layups they do everything else so well

the spurs ball movement is phenomenal so far

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ the make up 3second call..

when kobe doesnt get into the flow in the first half ,the second half the rest of the team just watches him cause they think hes going to go off

I don't get why Fish always attacks the damn lane so aggressively when he almost never has any success. God damn our offense is a $!%$%%% pain to watchright now.

I asked earlier:
Which 3rd quarter team will we put on the floor?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and stretches it to a deficit of nearly 20, setting up a blowout?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and comes out with energy and passion, grabbing the lead by the time the 4th quarter starts, setting up a 4th quarter where if they just trade baskets, they win?

The team that takes a deficit of nearly 10 points and comes out with energy and passion, ending the 4th down by a point or two, setting up for a good 4th quarter, where they CAN win the game?
Apparently, that first one.
ohwell.gif
frown.gif

I should just go to sleep right now and avoid the frustration. Looks like one of those nights...

laugh.gif
just got home from the Twins game and turned on the TV...ya'llLaker fans must be
mad.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

just like i told everybody @ work.....

spurs winning series 4-2

You're crazy if you think the Lakers will even come close to playing this badly the rest of the series. We seriously look like we're getting paidto lose this game right now.

I don't know whether to feel fortunate that the Spurs are up by 10+ or discouraged at the fact they haven't really capitalized on any of their forcedturnovers.

Either way, still a long way to go in this one..

kobe is too jumper happy he's never gonna get going doing that.

Back
Top Bottom