OFFICIAL Western Conference Finals SPURS @ LAKERS Game 1

Good comeback. Good win.
pimp.gif

great second half for kobe, manu was horrible, if he plays at least decent the spurs will win

Kobe man. I dont know what else I can say. IM at work just yellin my !$% off at the tv the whole game. Kobe pulled thru. MVP no doubt. WOW

Originally Posted by dyyhard

PLEASE NO MORE DEFECITS......and please double on Duncan more...

no dont double duncan alot let him get his when hes gettin his he slows the spurs down and parker and ginobli arent as effective

i'm on my way out so i don't have time to read through all 25 pages...

i just wanna say...

haters keep hating

Go Lakers!
pimp.gif

the defending champs should be ashamed of themselves giving up a 20 pt lead in a playoff game...
smh.gif

The Refs were bad both ways so at least it was consistent. Kobe killed em' they can't guard him, he toyed with them most of the game and put on theafterburners and killed the Spurs. The Spurs looked lost and the Lakers played bend don't break D. Great game and I love L.A. I love em!

The Refs were bad both ways so at least it was consistent. Kobe killed em' they can't guard him, he toyed with them most of the game and put on theafterburners and killed the Spurs. The Spurs looked lost and the Lakers played bend don't break D. Great game and I love L.A. I love em!

manu didn't get fouled horry tackled lamar into manu.
as like manu just tackled pau earlier in the quarter into timmy.
i was seriously freaking out when i saw horry in the game at the end.
great win!

What a game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Talk about a comeback. Our defense stepped up big time in the 2nd, and Kobe did everything he could to lead us to victory.We certainly did not playgreat, like players like Derek and Lamar, but we still got the job done. One of the best comebacks and turnarounds I have seen in the post season. Kobe wasunstoppable in the 2nd.

Lakers, baby!!!
smokin.gif

damn i had to get a drink..i lost my voice..Kobe is that dude. We need need to round up the flip-floppers because there are some fake fans on here and itdisgusts me.

Congrats to the Lakers on a well played game (to a certain degree). Kobe was great tonight, and Sasha, Lamar, Pau came through went it counted. I cannotbelieve the Spurs were up by 20, 65-45, and they let that one get away from them.

Nice win Lakeshow

This game showed me a lot. This team has so much heart and our defense got it together in the second half and held the spurs to 34 points
eek.gif
. Parker wascompletely shut down in the 2nd half and Manu was horrible. I say we take the same defensive approach next game, just execute it better: Let Duncan get his,contain everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom