Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

HakimAlston.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I think I remember this guy... wasn't he from some combat show? But like some guy said he was the dude who got his soul sucked outby Shang Tsung in Mortal Kombat
laugh.gif

Anyway I believe that Kobe was learning how to attack for 2 1/2 quarters, like when to shoot and when to penetrate & kick out (or to Pau), and he got it bymid-3rd. LO was off, Kobe was off for 2 1/2 quarters, but they managed to win. Hopefully these things don't happen, and it'll be easier. Spurs areforever a scary team, never count them out, or you'll get done like the Hornets.

gotta admit, the Spurs scared me
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
Duncan's unstoppable.. if he's not scoring, he's grabbingboards over our weak @$# front line
mad.gif
Everyone one saying Duncan'ssoft.... Umm, our frontline of Gasol and Odom are way softer
laugh.gif

Great win though
pimp.gif

OH +@%$ !
eek.gif

I didn't even really watch this game.

Only saw 1st half then started to get on my grind for homework. Went back to TV to see full highlights of the game. Keep in mind I don't even know theoutcome of the game yet, and I see the Lakers are down by like 20. I'm like "+@%$ this aint lookin so hot" Then they started showin highlights ofKobe taking over. Rest is history
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Crazy win
pimp.gif

I started munching away nervously through this bag of chips in the 3rd & 4th quarters, now I'm about to throw up

all i have to say is......................... WOW....

if niketalk didnt go down AGAIN(yuku blows) this thread would have had more than 50 pages...
laugh.gif

We did what we needed to do in the 4th.

But if we don't fix some things, the spurs will beat us in 7 games.

Lamar needs to get out of the lay-up funk. The lamar I saw tonight was the pre pau lamar.

I hope fisher gets out of his funk and he needs to stay out of foul trouble.

I wonder why phil won't let vlad play when he is actually doing things.

Last our roations need to get better to defend the 3.

I am still happy that we were able to come back from 20 down to win a game but we can't continue to let the spurs get big leads.

LET'S GO LAKERS!

i watched the entire game.... i had a feeling for some strange reason... spurs went on a dry spell BUT kobe frickin bryant.....wow...

What a game!
pimp.gif
It was good to see the Lakers resiliently fight back. Nowfor game 2, we better come out with intensity we had in the 2nd half. We can't lose at home.

laugh.gif
@ folks whiningabout fouls WHEN YOU KNOW GOOD AND WELL YOU'D BE HOT AT LAKER FANS IF WE WERE DOING THE SAME THING AFTER A LOSS

laugh.gif
@ folks whiningabout fouls LIKE YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW THE SPURS ARE GOING TO BE ON THE FLOOR A LOT THIS WHOLE SERIES

On the Spurs final possession, after missing that 3 in the corner, Manu flopped when the rebound attempt got out of his reach and into Sasha's hands. Hestraight up tripped on Odom's foot as him and Odom were going for the ball, and then he did his PATENTED arm flailing, in an attempt to look like he wasfouled.

Good no call, refs.
smokin.gif

Kobe's offensive foul on Bowen the previous possession? If that's a push, then Bowen weighs 8, maybe 9 pounds.
laugh.gif

Remember that discussion we had about flopping and acting back in like February, SHUGES*? Bowen acted; Manuflopped.

*Yeah, I saw where you were one of the folks complaining about the refs (Bowen vs. Kobe on the Lakers final possession). [mark jackson] You're better thanthat. [/mark]

Originally Posted by dyyhard

Originally Posted by 3PLEDOUBLE

roll.gif
Spurs already got the Lakers shook. Like i said before Parker and Duncan will be the best players in this series.
laugh.gif
@ Kobe getting outplayed by Bowen and Udoka, mvp my foot. This clown wont sniff 30 points the rest of this playoffs, period. Tim Duncan is just abusing the sorry %#* lakers frontline, i see this being a routine throughout this series, wouldn't be surprised if he ended up with over 40 points. I fully expect the Spurs to blow the Lakers out of the water in the second half making this a rout. The Spurs know that they own the Lakers, you can see it in their eyes whenever they score. Lakers = the most overrated team in the '08 playoffs.

THANKS AGAIN.
laugh.gif
Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Back
Top Bottom